Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Lost my old account and have to register again
:| Not new per se, but inactive.
Reply }
What was your previous account? Name and date you joined?
Reply }
*HOWUUU!!!!* (Translation from Lycan: You rejoined just to hear me howl again, eh?)

I may be able to assist you in regaining your older account, but I would need you to PM me some details. This particularly the Username you used, and the eMail address you had at the time. Also, some other detail (birthdate, or something extra for additional verification). Something tells me that you weren't borne during the War of the Worlds Radio Broadcast. Nice one.

I know you probably attempted to use "Lost Password" feature and had issues... perhaps because you no longer have the eMail (or forgot exactly what it was). And it appears that you had switched to another service as your current IP Address does not match that of any account on record except this one. Yeah, I tried testing that too. I figured I would run a few tests first.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }