Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spell Detection
Chapter II

Black Seer

Keep it Alive for Good?

How strange! The mystery of Black Seer and its origin keeps getting murkier and murkier. There have been times when we have suspected it could be a guy. Later that same day, that character makes a comment that sounds as if it were a female for only a girl would care about such silly stuff. I am only implying here that darn person is hiding its true identity like a real professional.

After some meditation I might admit that we would need to suppose we have been dealing with a whole secret organization. I would smack Brad’s head really hard if it ends up being an advanced group of Russian or North Korean hackers. They are surely sniffing around the world looking for new victims like that blockhead. Now I even think he is just waiting for it to reveal she is a hot girl. My head is aching already, you know. I hate when I get involved in my very own stories like this.

“Hey, I’ve got an email and it’s from Black Seer!” that moron cried out once he had finished materializing in the middle of my living room.

Before I ever dared to listen to him, I walked all the way to the kitchen. Hoping a hot linden tea would refrain me from hitting his empty head hard, I started heating the water I needed for three or four cups. From my viewpoint, I could no longer tell if I was writing this story or he was. What a terrible omen, do you not think?

“You won’t guess what it says!” Brad exclaimed joyfully, only to be automatically ignored by your dear servitor who was drinking some nice tea.

“How did I forget I needed some crackers, potato or cassava chips to accompany this delicious tea of mine?” I asked myself as a indirect way to disregard his stupid news.

Well, I really had to find some bag of chips at least. So far I knew then, I had purchased a few of them last time I was at the local supermarket. That was about two months ago.

“Don’t be an ass now! It’s about her…” the otherworldly guy was blabbing while I was distracted by the local news anchor.

She was a good looking and single girl after all, I have always loved her brown and curvy hair since day one. My nice experience was harshly interrupted by somebody who rang the darn bell exactly when she was about to walk around that section of their set. I just had to miss her nicely shaped legs for nothing at all!? Feeling such a strong hatred against that good for nothing that did not stop bothering me then seemed to be justified even for a little while.

“Fine, darn brat! I’ll be there in a minute or so…” I let that person know, not feeling as if it would matter at the end. Who loves to be interrupted like he or she did anyway?

Yeah, Go Hide the Fact You Are Confused

I slowly opened the door for I did not expect to be hurt by any lunatic in a place like my comfortable and secure building. Against all of my predictions, there she was. I am talking about an average woman that looked more like the girl I nicknamed “superflat” for a good reason. The only exception would be she had a raven hair that did not match the young actress’s. Gladly, I did not bet she was hot.

“So how may I NOT help you, missy?” I spit out in now time for I preferred to go back to my couch and keep watching my lovely anchor instead.

“Wow! What a real gentleman!” she shouted being unable to believe it.

“Yeah, well, I better take this as if you knocked on the wrong door so good night!” I wished her after I lost all interest in our little chat.

I closed the door really fast and went back to my couch where my tea and my potato chips were waiting for me.

“Hey, tell me now! How does Black Seer look like then?” Brad asked out of his growing curiosity.

“Who the hell is she supposed to be!?” I overreacted after hearing her name for the first time.

Yes, I got to admit it now that I was not paying attention to his boring discourse earlier that night.

“So she’s a girl after all! Nice! Tell me all the details immediately!” he grunted like an uncivilized orc.

It should be obvious for you, my dear readers, that none of us really care much about her waiting in front of my apartment’s door. A writer like me would rarely get a visitor so why should I believe even for a fraction of a second that someone would fall in love with me? Or why would a journalist I never met before know about my place?

“Gotcha! You didn’t know anything about my visit…” she cleverly stated, hitting the blank from the very beginning.

My new roommate was already rubbing his hands as if he was expecting me to do something to appease that feral girl. He happily suggested “Treat her to have some drink or some dessert!”

“You idiot! The least you’d do would be to let me in!” she fiercely commanded me.

I want to confess that my laziness prevented me from giving a darn thing about her bad attitude.

The next thing I noticed was that the female news anchor had announced she had prepared us a nice surprise. Would she get nude on air!? Nah, none of us were that lucky as far as I knew. Besides was it not supposed to be some sort of moderate or conservative news media?

Distractions could be deadly, did you not know, my dear friends? Before I could get an answer to my one million adult magazines question, I realized there was a noise, footsteps to be more specific. They sounded like they were quite feminine and thus could not belong to Brad or yours not so truly.

“Wow… I was getting tired of standing up like a lifeless doll out there!” the unknown girl commented as if she were my latest guest.

“Huh? What the heck!? How did you…” I was screaming when I recalled I better checked out the lock, just in the highly likely case that she had broken it. She did not. Was she a professional thief!?

“Don’t worry ‘bout that! There was no need to break any door” the woman revealed in a calm tone.

“Thank you… Miss… Err, may I have your name, dear housebreaker?” I soon showed all of my infinite appreciation to such a respectful burglar.

“Yes, I know, but keep flattering me for I don’t mind” she responded with her characteristic humility.

Readers, I personally doubt you would care if she just fall flat on my sofa as if she were finally home. The truth is that I did, that made me feel quite insulted.

“Was there any real need to drop it on top of my dear corona table?” I queried her jokingly.

She stared at me for a brief moment before ignoring my comment.

By the way, she was wearing a black leather jacket, at least till she dropped it on a small table. Not even my last few girlfriends were that comfortable when they paid me a visit. Anyway that did not stop me from sitting on my couch for the third time and take a peak at her body. Nope, I can honestly tell you that I had no ill intention then, I just wanted to give Brad my very personal score.

“Right, I didn’t tell you both my name. Hi, I’m Jaelynn!” the newcomer introduced herself at last. Not like she showed us her wide smile or the like.

“If you’re supposed to be his contact, why didn’t you pick his place instead?” I was feeling the urge to find out. You would surely do the same, I do not even need to ask you that.

“What a great skirt! And certainly those are some nice boots!” Brad had to make just another shallow remarks of his.

“Yeah, sorry for asking, dear Jaelynn!” I had to tell her in no time.

I wished I had not such a lousy partner in this story. Saddening it is to realize I created him with all of his well known flaws or that is what I think… for the time being. Hopefully things will change one day.

“Now skipping all of the formalities, what exactly are you doing here?” I had to let her understand I badly needed an explanation on her immediate goals.

To Be Continued... Confused 

I personally doubt what's coming up next gotta be good for your servitor. Sad
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Spell Detection - by kyonides - 11-04-2019, 05:59 AM
RE: Spell Detection - by kyonides - 05-30-2020, 04:46 AM
RE: Spell Detection - by kyonides - 08-05-2021, 09:27 AM