Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
 DEMONST v-0.5
[Image: JeVnWPJ.png]

INFO:

Demonst, is a project conceived and developed by me, in RPG Maker XP and has the integration of several Actors scripts that I will soon name. This demo doesn't contain any gameplay and I consider it a very anticipated access, it's only 0.2% of everything that the initial idea would cover.  Designed to be an ARPG, Dungeon Crawler style. Set in a Victorian Steampunk style, and late medieval.  You will be able to create some things, unlocking places to which you can return, join a guild, fight monsters and angels or demons, will have a day and night system and more

Short Synopsis: (planned but not fully introduced in the Demo)
Can you be capable enough to deserve heaven or hell? You are a wretch who once was a holy gentleman... The years in prison and the nightmares have consumed your memory and led you to an abyss. The church has proclaimed as a new policy the forgiveness of God (probation) that you have been granted to redeem your mistakes or make them even worse, while you find out your past and create your present through quests that will measure your actions and decisions, which will define you as an angel or a devil.

Characters:
Player: Of unknown origin, he doesn't remember his past... but you build his history from now on.
Demons: Evil beings full of hatred defined as Imps and can represent the 7 sins according to their desires.
Monks: Angels turned into humans who promote the word of God.

(Possibly other characters to come)
Mundane Humans: Hesitant Souls, (Kings, Dukes, Commoners, Guards among others...)

Extra information: The game is based on a fictional era, with no relation to religious facts and  history in real world, you could simply imagine that it is another world with somes coincidences. This game is being developed by only me since I don't have a development team and I would like to know who would be interested in becoming part of my team, if I ever get one. (I need some people who can help me out with some things!)

Screenshots
Images

Credits
Scripts used (For the demo):
FPLE- MGC
FPLE CameraHeight - Van DerWulfman
Antilag - Orocchii - NearFantastica
HPBar - Shiroun
RemoverTitle - Razor
UniversalMessage - Ccoa

DOWNLOAD: Weight: 37 mbs
Current Status: Super Early Access

Note: The sounds were taken from pages with free right, most of the graphics were created by me. The demo contains bizarre and disturbing scenes, discretion is recommended.
[Image: YhuZaMg.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Tileset.png]
Reply }
So it looks like some DOOM or Quake game. Gamer I haven't seen such games in a long time indeed. Thinking

Something makes me think I don't ever wanna go inside your mind. Serious
Gladly I'm no shrink so I gotta be safe, right? Happy with a sweat 

A protagonist with amnesia... Sarcasm Not very original for sure but what's original nowadays!? Laughing 

I guess I'd wait till you've released a third or fourth demo before testing it.
People have kept me busy with some weird script request as of late. Rumor
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Had a play to the end of the demo. Nice concept, keep it up!
Reply }
(08-11-2020, 08:34 AM)kyonides Wrote: So it looks like some DOOM or Quake game. Gamer I haven't seen such games in a long time indeed. Thinking

Something makes me think I don't ever wanna go inside your mind. Serious
Gladly I'm no shrink so I gotta be safe, right? Happy with a sweat 

A protagonist with amnesia... Sarcasm Not very original for sure but what's original nowadays!? Laughing 

I guess I'd wait till you've released a third or fourth demo before testing it.
People have kept me busy with some weird script request as of late. Rumor

hahaaha I'm not crazy, it's just a oscure themed game.  Happy with a sweat
I already have the story half advanced in my mind, I will update it when I advance a little more anyway I think it will be a slow process  Tongue sticking out

(08-12-2020, 12:43 PM)MetalRenard Wrote: Had a play to the end of the demo. Nice concept, keep it up!

I'm glad you liked how little there is  Blushing + Cheery
[Image: YhuZaMg.png]
[Image: SP1-Tileset.png]
Reply }