Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 A question regarding where to post
Which section would be appropriate for discussion of RM projects of note that aren't hosted on site?
The most important lesson I learned from AD&D is this: Trolls are best killed with fire.

[Image: SP1-ResourceHunter.png]
Reply }
The Games Development board has the 'Development Discussion' forum. However, if it is your game, you could put it within Upcoming Projects. Just take care not to offend the creator of the game if he has any special terms (such as 'no posting outside of my site' or the like).
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
(06-14-2017, 03:21 AM)DerVVulfman Wrote: The Games Development board has the 'Development Discussion' forum.  However, if it is your game, you could put it within Upcoming Projects.  Just take care not to offend the creator of the game if he has any special terms (such as 'no posting outside of my site' or the like).

I was mostly hoping to see if any one else around here had played Umbral Soul. As far as I know, Wheelmanzero hasn't placed any restrictions on discussing it on other sites. I'm curious to hear opinions from outside the echo chamber of the thread on RMN.
The most important lesson I learned from AD&D is this: Trolls are best killed with fire.

Reply }
Not adverse against a discussion thread. I'd even be up for someone to make a 'Game Review' column. We are a gaming community after all.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
(06-14-2017, 03:48 AM)DerVVulfman Wrote: Not adverse against a discussion thread.  I'd even be up for someone to make a 'Game Review' column.  We are a gaming community after all.

I'd be willing to do that. Having added justification to play RM projects is always a good thing for me.

Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb  Phonotactics Question/Help MagitekElite 2 4,420 09-05-2011, 09:37 PM
Last Post: MagitekElite
   Injured shoulder question Jacket 2 5,035 08-25-2011, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Jacket
Heart  Religious Question cosmickitty 18 19,658 04-13-2011, 09:51 AM
Last Post: RosyPosy
   Question on Donations LilyKnight 7 10,521 12-08-2010, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Jacket