Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 The Untold Story: Fighting for a New World
I know it has been forever in a day that yall heard from me but I was on vacation for 5 weeks and been home now since almost 3 weeks. I have looked at my game a couple times.  Confused

*I added Journal Entries
*Changed Title to a Song
*Fixed a few things on map like with music and SE

Not much but something  Happy with a sweat If I had someone that will really test it out and make a bug report and say which one could change then it be better for me. Otherwise playing the game over and over and as the creator I dont think of what the player would try to do  Laughing + Tongue sticking out
~Love Without Boundaries~
[Image: SP1-Designer.png]
Reply }
[Image: 02_by_tsunamijurai-dc6i735.jpg]
New Build! I did it guys...A "complete" feeling demo

Can download here: https://rpgmaker.net/games/8911/
Reply }
Cool. I'm downloading right now. The plot sounds interesting as do the features. Curious to see how this has turned out thus far.
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }
I recently went to Comic and got me a "How to draw Manga Characters" And drew Sopia in a swimsuit to practice:

[Image: who_is_this_character___swimsuit_edition...cfzoc0.png]

So enjoy some Fanart  Tongue sticking out

No updates for Untold Story right now. Just making maps for the next part of the story.
Reply }
I wanted to say to all that Im going to Cancel the RPG Maker XP version and remake in Renpy. Im not sure if I need to make another thread but here is a Screen Shot in Early Stage Battle System. I just pasted the Buff and Debuffs Icons ontop of the SS. I recently redrew them 32x32 and not yet put into game.
+The Level Up/Exp works.
+The Attacking and Enemy AI works. They also have IDs.
+Some skills work in battle but haven't placed all in game yet.
+Inventory works.
+Armor IDs

[Image: untold_ss_by_tsunamijurai_dcx2q20-pre.jpg]
Reply }
How sad! Sad I'd love to play the XP version... Especially now that I have released hiddenchest with an increased window resolution... OK, sorry for the advertisement, I just mentioned it in case you didn't know there was a way to play it with a 800*608 or 960*720 resolution.

Why do I see some labels like Back History Skip among others? O_o? I find it weird to find it in the middle of a battle against the fearsome... white silhouettes!?
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
(01-15-2019, 03:01 AM)kyonides Wrote: How sad! Sad I'd love to play the XP version... Especially now that I have released hiddenchest with an increased window resolution... OK, sorry for the advertisement, I just mentioned it in case you didn't know there was a way to play it with a 800*608 or 960*720 resolution.

Why do I see some labels like Back History Skip among others? O_o? I find it weird to find it in the middle of a battle against the fearsome... white silhouettes!?

Thanks xD But Since I switched to Windows 10 I have problems keeping my Key and its kinda annoying trying to work on the project but have to type key.  Sweat It was a hard choice, but with RenPy there are some pluses. Like being able to script everything you want and porting to Android. Im getting very creative with Skills. First three characters done: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VETx4Z...XesYe_blju

And those probably disappear once the stress test is done XD So I could save in battle and continue if Skills work or whatnot.
Reply }
So here are some animation examples of Aden. More is on the way

Idle: [Image: aden_fight_stance_2_by_escargot_aircraft...czhbrt.gif]

Ground Stab with Effect: [Image: aden_ground_stab_green_eff_by_escargot_a...czhbqf.gif]

Ground Stab without Effect: [Image: aden_ground_stab_no_eff_by_escargot_airc...czhbr9.gif]
Reply }
Hellllo everyone, I bet yall excited what I have for yall. It has been a long while. I got some motivation yesterday and finally worked on the interactive map. This is Freyville.

-On hover says building names and small comments to things.
-when there is a quest, an indicator will pop up. (like on the house) it will do a small up down movement.
-found a good quest system i could use

[Image: freyville_by_tsunamijurai_ddk88lm-pre.jp...lAQju3MilE]
Reply }
Im on a roll this week.

I made the Item and Skill Screen for Battle. When hovered info shows on right hand side. Also added sound effects and music like what I had in the rpg maker xp version. Its starting to look more rpgy. Also changed Adens animation to the new one. If it goes good I may have a demo of it early next year

[Image: item_screen_by_tsunamijurai_ddm5fs8-pre....LFQ7ZR39jA]

[Image: skill_menu_by_tsunamijurai_ddm5fru-pre.j...L_O7ii3cA4]
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Shave the World chaucer 0 3,222 07-11-2016, 08:45 PM
Last Post: chaucer
   A Story of Love [name pendng] bacon 12 14,578 02-13-2010, 03:56 AM
Last Post: mila26
  MY GAME's STORY Eventing_Guy 23 22,000 02-06-2010, 10:53 PM