Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 The Gender, Romance, and Relationships Advice thread! [NSFM]
Old thread is old.

[Image: Necropost.png]
Reply }
[Image: 19247d1168282474-picture-fight-revive.jpg]
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }
This is unacceptable necroposting as it is off topic. Read the rules please.
Sadly I'm on my phone and in Japan so it's not easy for me to deal with this. Can another mod take over please?
Reply }
when I saw It first I thought it was a new thread- then I came in it.

also renard technically so is yours.

...heheh came in it

[Image: tongue.gif] Rosies sex advice: If you squeez your girlfriends breasts- prepare your nuts for revenge!
Advice number two: Cuddles Mandatory
Advice 3: Cloud throw a fucking phoenix down.( if ya know what I mean ;>)
Reply }
As MetalRenard said,
this thread
had been dead.

And basically nothing but spams
came from a lotta forum hams
so a close thread hammer goes bam.

No 'advice' was being given or discussed since the thread had been necro-ed other than Rosy's suggestion of using a Phoenix down.

And Moderators on up can make determination/comments in a thread as part of their moderation duties.

CLOSE RETRACTED BY REQUEST: Okay, PK8. Post away, and see that these guys keep on topic. Winking
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Thanks for the appeal, Derv! Sorry for kicking up a bit of a stink in the shoutbox though. I definitely owe you for that one. [Image: sweathappy.gif]

Also, sorry about not really getting to the point of why I brought this back up in the first place. I blame that one on my shy nature. Anywho, I retitled the thread to remove 'sex' as it seemed NSFW. I'm also expanding the thread to include romance and gender in case anyone wants to talk about those.

[request: do not explicitly gazette the following]
So anywho. In recent years, I've been forming what's since become a strong bond with a very good friend of mine. Over the course of those years, this bond has evolved from me having a one-sided squish on this person, to me befriending this person, to us evolving from mere acquaintances to friends and eventually to us mutually considering each other [cute pet term redacted].

Very recently however, this person has started using a particular term of endearment (such as "love") to refer me by which has seriously taken me aback for two reasons (although I actually don't quite mind it and I even tend to do it right back): 1. - This person is not much of a romantic type. 2. - Being on the receiving end of that does not happen very often.

I am probably overthinking all of that. But I'm starting to believe our friendship has become a little more than platonic, though not quite romantic.
[/request]

After doing a bit of wrestling in my head with how to define the sort of relationship I have with this person, I came across this particular term, which to my surprise, I can identify with kind of well. Then I read about zucchinis and found that to be a pretty fun word to use.

Edit: Oh yes, a question. Am I thinking a little too much on the term of endearment thing?
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo  The Selfies Thread! Remi-chan 1 2,767 02-16-2021, 08:35 PM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   Funny Pictures thread PK8 131 164,140 05-16-2015, 07:24 PM
Last Post: PK8
   Advice you WISH you could give but can't because... Kain Nobel 4 7,298 05-11-2012, 03:47 AM
Last Post: cosmickitty
Bug  IRC Chatbot Thread LilyKnight 4 10,306 04-21-2012, 07:38 PM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   The BUMP Thread penguinboyroy 1 4,547 06-24-2010, 02:44 AM
Last Post: PK8
   NEW RMVXP Community Poster Thread PK8 19 26,308 02-25-2010, 02:44 PM
Last Post: rm-rf
   The Arcade Thread Wyatt 6 8,273 02-11-2010, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Wyatt
   Restaurant Thread bacon 0 3,598 12-19-2009, 02:07 AM
Last Post: bacon