Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Stuff you love but no one else seems to
Actually, I don't fault Brandon Routh. His take on Kal was actually good. And I really REALLY wanted to see what he did to the guy who drew on him on the roof. (dang cutaway) But they didn't let him do really anything but fly and lift. It nearly mirrored events of the first one from 1977. Oh, he's now on Arrow as 'The Atom' :)

If we're talking anime... Last Exile? It had a kinda steampunk flying thing going with it along with naval battles.... And Chocobo Races? I almost spat my tea over a few situations involving Dio.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
This battle theme:

The internet is making waaaay too much of a fuss over it. It's not that bad.
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }
That music is very reminiscent of Persona battle music. It's not bad, but a little heavy on the drums. I don't have a problem with it Tongue sticking out

Anyway, I have another one! Sweat

Steven Universe. Nobody I know seems to like that show, but I think it's kinda cute Very happy + Tongue sticking out
Oh, and Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi Show! Not on TV anymore, but I still remember it being on TV 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been so long Confused

OH! And Inuyasha! So many people hate on it, and it's disappointing, since it was one of my favorite shows during Adult Swim time. I was such a rebel, watchin' Adult Swim at 11 or 12 years old Laughing + Tongue sticking out
[Image: SP1-ResourceHunter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Director.png]

Destiny of End Thread: http://save-point.org/thread-5585.html
Destiny of End Twitter: https://twitter.com/DestinyofEnd
Destiny of End Youtube: (Coming soon)
Reply }
Huh? Who's hating on Inuyasha? I can't say I've met someone who does that. Everyone I know who knows it is either a fan or thinks it's allright.

- Also, I had something for the topic, but I forgot. I'll add it once I remmeber.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
I'll second yamina-chan's "Who's hating on Inuyasha?" and tell them.... SIT BOY!
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
When Toonami lost the rights to Inuyasha, a bunch of people were putting celebration pictures everywhere, saying "Good Riddance to the crappy show" and such. Sad

Nice to know I'm not the only one here who loves it Very happy + Tongue sticking out

Anyway, I have another one already! Sweat

Vandal Hearts 1.
[Image: 37766-Vandal_Hearts_%5BU%5D-6.jpg]

Even though you aren't able to go back to previous areas to train, that adds to the challenge of finishing everything in time! Blushing + Cheery

There is a ridiculous amount of blood that comes out of enemies when you kill them, though, but it's actually kinda funny to see sometimes!
[Image: vandal_4_640w_2529.jpg]

Almost no replayability, unless you're willing to play through the game all over again and try out the different Advancements, but oh the memories Grinning
[Image: SP1-ResourceHunter.png]
[Image: SP1-Director.png]

Destiny of End Thread: http://save-point.org/thread-5585.html
Destiny of End Twitter: https://twitter.com/DestinyofEnd
Destiny of End Youtube: (Coming soon)
Reply }
Ooh, this looks like a game I might have to check out. Tactical RPG, I take it?
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }
Well, in my case it could be anime in general and sci fi. People look at people like me as we were kind of immature, otaku in their worst sense (the original(?) Japanese use of this term), socially-autistic guys. I admit I don't like every single sci fi movie or tv series. I find Warehouse 13 a bit ridiculous, Babylon 5 had a few very boring episodes at least. BTW I found out while playing online that people don't like Stargate SG1 as much as I do. I don't mind if they criticize Stargate Atlantis.

Oh and I do hate Inuyasha, I find it sort of a CC of Ranma 1/2 and the disappointing way the first anime ends didn't help a lot.
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
I think inuyasha is a guilt pleasure of mine- every Quality critique Ive ever heard of the show is absolutely correct. from the annoying repeating situational comedy and plots, to the story going nowhere 80% of the time.
even with those valid points I still find I enjoy it.idk maybe I have a soft spot for the characters and dont mind they repeat themselves.

On another note.
Im gunna get splatoon. Im literally getting a wiiiu nd asking for more hours at work just to get splatoon.
Reply }
Me.
Hadn't seen it yet, had to post it. [Image: laughing.gif]

Seriously though... If you get a Wii U Rosy, get Smash Bros and we can play together online. Speaking of - Ike. Everyone seems to hate Ike but he's my favourite character to play as in Smash Bros. Why all the hate? He hits like a mofo and is the fastest "heavy" character. Sure, he's easy to kill once he's in the air but you have to get near him first!
TASTE MY SWORD!
[Image: Amiibo%20Woo.jpg]
< Ike, Charizard, Samus, posed on my desk with a Smash Bros GameCube controller >
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Stuff you're not fond of but everyone else loves Samven 5 7,673 12-01-2015, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Samven