Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Various Musical Videos!
Happy alright Not all music we make here is Made for games so I decided Why not have a thingy for the random other music videos we do?
Im not sure if one exists, or if everyone simply has their own. but from here on out I figured itd be the best place to put stuff like albums,EPs,Tracks,Mixes, And shows of all kinds. Including but not limited to Music,Voice acting, and story telling.
the only rule I have for this thread is to not post anything that your putting in a game or intend for games. just a place to show of your sound talents Whatever they may be. also Lets say that talent is Voice acting or sound effects or smaller junk like that, Accumulate a bunch first. and make it one file. preferably a video.

also like I said I have no idea if there is another topic made for this kinda stuff.
so without further adooooooooo~
Heres a 40 minute house and tech Mix I did to test Deckadance.

hope you enjoyed it and I hope this thread will be fun for yall.
Reply }
curious.
"Turning iron ore into iron swords is a hard process, for one must first dig out the rock, and melt it to refine it, then one must pour that metal into a mould, let it cool a bit, and pound on it while it cools even further. Games are no different." - Ahzoh

Universal Declaration of Human Rights in Vrkhazhian
ʾEšol ḵavud ʾelẕakud lav ʾezʾaẕud zwazaršeru ya lit žalneru lav lit t͛enud. Ṗal sa-ražheru lav raržižu paplam lav ṗal widsaṟam bemaḵu šuku lit ʾeyṭu waẏnilaẇ.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Reply }
Okay, this may be a video of one of my RMXP system demos and I wrote the dialog, but the voice over work was added BY Rosy! I dunno if Rosy had anyone else do other voices, but this playback was all her doing. And this does show off voiceover/Voice Acting work.

Hey, at least it was intentionally a comedy. PK8 got me into messing around with Aluxes.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
https://soundcloud.com/roseerin/funny-dalek-example

I believe this is worth sharing - some Bad words are included so be warned
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Music Kain Nobel's Music Videos Kain Nobel 9 3,208 06-16-2023, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Kain Nobel