Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
 Holiday Hijinks: House on Haunted Hill
Heart 
Come one, come all, to the greatest Haunted House ever!

[Image: haunted.jpg]

Well, maybe not so much.

[Image: HHHaunted1.jpg]

Nick and the gang have gone an a tour through the world's worst House of Horrors-- praying the whole way that they can get their money back. At the end, they find the single best special effect in the place...

[Image: LizExit.jpg]

Meanwhile, on the other side of somewhere...

Erin and Jack have come to investigate a house with a ghost infestation-- or at least that's what the townsfolk think. What perils await them in their quest for supernatural glory and profit?
[Image: Jacknstuff.jpg]

Join us, as we follow along these two groups of innocent youngsters while they discover for themselves the hidden secrets of...

The House on Haunted Hill

[Image: menuMain.jpg]

For the benefit of our audience, we've uploaded and linked the downloads on our website, http://www.polymorphicgames.com Registration is NOT required, but if you want to register and hang out in the Forums for awhile, you're more than welcome to sign up. Links to this and all our other fine free games are on the left, under "Completed Games." Just click the one you like!

Download Links:

Windows: http://www.renaigames.com/files/hijinks/....0-win.zip
Mac: http://www.renaigames.com/files/hijinks/....0-mac.zip
Linux: http://www.renaigames.com/files/hijinks/...ux.tar.bz2

Notice: This game is made with all-new materials, and does not consist a choking hazard. We cannot accept responsibility for lack of a sense of humor, surprise installation of the same, milk/soda/booze in monitor/computer/keyboard, or death by uproarious laughter. You have been warned.

Disclaimer: No butlers or otherworldly creatures, intelligent or not, were harmed in the making of this entertainment. Except maybe that one guy. But he had it coming.

This game and its assets are copyright 2012 Polymorphic Games. Download at will, but do be kind and not reuse the assets. We worked very hard on those, and we might get... Cross.
Quotes
Reply }
Aaaaaaannndd downloading now! 8D I'll let you know what I think of it when I'm done.
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }
Let me see, are we supposed to become just some expectators of a terrifying 2D / 2.5D experience? Or are we expected to become paranormal investigators? Or is it possible to become both an expectator / common haunted house visitor and a paranormal investigator?
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
It's a Visual Novel, and you'll look at the world through the eyes of both parties as the game progresses. The PoV switches back and forth as needed. It's short and intended to be amusing rather than truly scary.
Reply }
This game has officially been... EXPOSED! >8D

3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Holiday Hijinks: Christmas Conundrum DarkSpartan 2 5,045 12-23-2012, 06:10 AM
Last Post: DarkSpartan