Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What are YouTubing?
Speaking of farts, I think somebody farted during the solo...

...Right about 1:38, I swear, I hear the distinctive sound of gas passing! Not only that, it's a remastered fart lol

^An artist from my home town! The album came out in 1998 but sadly the dude never gained any fame, such an underrated emcee. From what I've heard, he joined the army after 9/11 and has been fighting for the US ever since. Come to think of it, I made a character sprite based on him :3

[Image: Pimp_zpsgrlx5qsw.png]
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }
God Bless Ozzy Osbourne
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }
Posting this song... like a fly on the wall! Laughing

Seriously though, Tommy Karevik's unique voice and years of singing experience puts many vocalists to shame, and with Kamelot, he can showcase just about all of it. Happy

I don't think I could be able to sing many of the inflections in this song, even after all of my practice... maybe I'll try later, though. Confused

Rock on, Tommy Tongue sticking out
Reply }
Playing this on repeat and crying like a baby every time it ends. its such a good song- but this fan video is Boss as hell animated to be like a scooby doo thing- but Geez its heavier then it seems.
*(The Musicians music video for it is a parody of Exorcist thats pretty hilarious)
Reply }
[Image: grin.gif] [Image: grin.gif] [Image: grin.gif] [Image: grin.gif] [Image: grin.gif] [Image: grin.gif] [Image: grin.gif] [Image: grin.gif] [Image: grin.gif] [Image: grin.gif] [Image: grin.gif] [Image: grin.gif] [Image: grin.gif] [Image: grin.gif] [Image: grin.gif] [Image: grin.gif] [Image: grin.gif] [Image: grin.gif] [Image: grin.gif] [Image: grin.gif]

I managed to get my hands on the instrumental version of the song, and I'm seriously considering adding my vocals to it. [Image: wink.gif]

I've been singing the song, and I can do it nearly perfect... I just need to figure out how to show some AGGRESSION... [Image: confused.gif]
I've been really lacking that in my singing lately, no matter how hard I try. [Image: laughing.gif]

Oh well, I'll figure it out [Image: tongue.gif]

EDIT:
Nevermind on trying to sing that song. I can't figure out what he's saying half the time, the words are super jumbled and could be 100 things [Image: laughing.gif]
Reply }
*LANGUAGE WARNING*

This video and the "NEVER AGAIN" video are perfect examples as to why I don't do challenges anymore. THE RAGE BUILDS, AND IT'S NOT WORTH IT. [Image: laughing.gif]

Someone asked me to do the level 1 challenge for all KH games and put them on Youtube.
NOT HAPPENIN', GUYS. NEVER. NEVER EVER. NEVERRRRRRRRRRR. [Image: veryangry.gif]

Unless of course someone is nice enough to buy me a PS3, all of the games, and internet to boot [Image: sweat.gif]
(Yeah right.)

.zip   Gamers Joint.zip (Size: 10.29 KB / Downloads: 1)
Reply }
I'm being a bit self-indulgent and re-listening over an anime review podcast my friend and I did a while back.

We have to review School Days this weekend, so I need something to cheer myself up. : ( That series is gonna suuuuuuuck!

3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }

My favorite Pokémon song used to be the 3rd Gen songs, but this and the (Sorrow) version...

ZINNIA, YOU'VE STOLEN MY HEART!

[Image: 6ed.gif]
Reply }
Something tells me Rose would find this funny.

Reply }
Oh goodness, Conker... [Image: laughing.gif]

Anyway, as I was listening to some great music, I came across this guy's music via Youtube recommendation.

Absolutely ZERO dislikes on this video. Holy spaghetti, it's great. [Image: confused.gif]
[Image: SP1-ResourceHunter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Director.png]

Destiny of End Thread: http://save-point.org/thread-5585.html
Destiny of End Twitter: https://twitter.com/DestinyofEnd
Destiny of End Youtube: (Coming soon)
Reply }