Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 IRC Chatbot Thread
Bug 
TashikaDeed - The IRC Bot.

TashikaDeed is a bot in the Save-Point IRC chatroom. She exists for entertianment only.
Below is a list of what she can currently do. I'd appreciate suggestions towards making her better. People are encouraged to post ideas they have for her that I can later implement when I'm well.

Commands

!Attack [username] has her attempt to attack a the named person in a random way with a random weapon. Occasoinaly she does something afterwards.
!present [username] gives the target a present. !wpresent gives the present with an emotion attached to it like "With love" or "with blood sweat and tears"
!Know generates a random fact, from her data base.
!8ball , has me respond with a predition or bit of advice.
!ListLink used to add a url you think is cool. !Linkme links you to a random url store in her database.
!insult [username] has her insult the user. !writeinsult1 allows you to add a word to the first file. !writeinsult2 allows you to write to the second file.
!title has her come up with a book or game title, results will vary. !writebook1 adds a new word. !writebook2 adds a new joiner word/phrase
!quote has her say a random quote using her perfect memory. !quoteme teaches her a new quote.
!roll <#> d <#> makes a random result from between those numbers
!pick or has her pick between the two. make sure to include the or. !pick3 does the same with 3 choices
!help gives you a list of irc commands
!stats tells how often you've used my features.
!nice [username] has something nice happen to that user. if you do not put in a name it will pick a random user in the chat.

Enjoy!
Reply }
Awesomness!
Reply }
Alright, I got an idea. I used this in an old IRC bot of mine which was inspired by ripped off from another bot I saw in Creation Asylum's IRC a few years ago.

You should add a slogan feature where people can add "slogans" onto the bot and then have it say a random slogans with a replacement word in place.

Possible syntax.
Code:
!sloganadd <slogan> (slogword is the replacement word, SLOGWORD is the allcaps form of the replacement word)
!slogan <word(s)>

Examples
Code:
!sloganadd One does not simply walk into slogword...
!slogan your mom
<TashikaDeed> One does not simply walk into your mom...

Edit: The slogan functions could have other words such as:
nickword: It uses the nick of the user that used the !slogan command
meword: It uses the current nick of the bot.
randnickword: It picks out a random nick from the room.
Reply }
Bump so people stop asking me what all the commands are
Reply }
Stickied. Winking

Now they shouldn't have to search to find what commands to use for our IRC's bot.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Photo  The Selfies Thread! Remi-chan 1 2,765 02-16-2021, 08:35 PM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   The Gender, Romance, and Relationships Advice thread! [NSFM] PK8 15 18,541 05-17-2015, 10:05 PM
Last Post: PK8
   Funny Pictures thread PK8 131 164,129 05-16-2015, 07:24 PM
   The BUMP Thread penguinboyroy 1 4,547 06-24-2010, 02:44 AM
   NEW RMVXP Community Poster Thread PK8 19 26,308 02-25-2010, 02:44 PM
Last Post: rm-rf
   The Arcade Thread Wyatt 6 8,272 02-11-2010, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Wyatt
   Restaurant Thread bacon 0 3,598 12-19-2009, 02:07 AM
Last Post: bacon