Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 What Games are you currently playing?
Dissidia Duodecim, Mass Effect 2 (after I finished 2 and 3, I just want to forget the ending of Mass Effect 3...), Uncharted Golden Abyss
[Image: 76561198077561206.png]
Reply }
Currently I'm playing mostly XBLA games, I played Alan Wake American Nightmare and am now playing I Am Alive. I'm playing FEAR as well, although for some reason and I can't get into it. I think I fell for all the hype and now it's just lost on me.
[Image: jokersiggy.png]
[Image: user_bar.gif]
Reply }
I'm currently somewhat annoyed that my new PC right here does not seem to be made to play Minecraft. In survival mode with enemys on the screen, that is. I get just enough lag that I'll find myself killed every single time.
Multiplayer is out of the option then I suppose...
Oh well, beggers can't be choosers, right? At least I can build (without to much lag...XD')
At least I can play it without crying over lost saves, since only started a short while ago to play it myself =)

Away from the computer, I've picked up FinalFantasy Dissida again. I want to have it finished 100% bevore I turn myself to FF Dissida Duodecim. And I can't wait to start with that one XD
Also, me and my sister will (hopefully) finally start playing Secret of Mana today. I wanted to ever since I got it last christmas but somehow we don't seem to have free time at the same time as of late ^^'
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
Been playing Dragon Quest VI on and off. I managed to get to where I stopped last time, but now I don't feel like dealing with this boss fight since I remember how much grinding was needed to do the job. =P
[Image: kirby.gif]
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   It's now legal to crack DRM on games sometimes DerVVulfman 4 5,550 11-03-2018, 03:33 AM
Last Post: Kirito
   How long have you been playing videogames? kyonides 9 11,026 03-10-2016, 10:29 PM
Last Post: MMG92
   L1Games's New vs Used Games Video PK8 13 18,378 05-27-2012, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Ace
   Laguna Games LagunaX1 9 11,045 04-12-2012, 03:24 PM
Last Post: LagunaX1
   Games you want made KasperKalamity 6 8,448 02-16-2012, 11:15 PM
Last Post: KasperKalamity
   Is making games an art? Charlie Fleed 19 19,061 10-22-2010, 07:26 PM
Last Post: RosyPosy
   Recently bought games/dvds/blurays/<media> rm-rf 11 11,915 03-26-2010, 05:52 AM
Last Post: Kristovski