Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Hello you all.
Well name is Tahnryu.
I'm actually with the makercrowd since several years, but never managed to release something of worth so far.
Joined other maker forums recently.
Actually I was searching for another site to maybe publish my future free game and somehow stumbled here. Got attracted by the color (purple is my favorite color) and signed up.
So I guess thats why Im here now.
Reply }
*HOWUUUU* (Translation from Lycan: Purple Raaain. Purrrple Rain!)

Sorry. Prince moment. Laughing

So, do you have any particular in the works? And do you have any artistic talents other than writing.

Do know that your account is now fully active and you can now update your account settings.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Im working currently on a project, but I'm very slow.^^' I hope to get a demo ready in 1-2 month.
I try to learn pixel art but besides editing, I'm bad at it, maybe I have no talent for it or just need to try harder.
Reply }
Well, if its for charactersets, there are generators. Heh, I spent close to 20 years scripting, and found I can still do some pixelwork...

... surprised a few around here.

"Never give up! Never surrender" --- Galaxy Quest Winking
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Ah, one of those funny hidden veterans! Name's Remi-chan, pleasure to be meeting you- quite the pleasure! I am the local garbage gremlin and nuisance masquerading as a Chaos Goddess!

I look forward to seeing what your demo will look like, if you want some assistance or social with other funny people like DerVVulfman or myself, I heavily recommend joining our discord! You can find it at the top right of the forum in that goofy navigation bar between [BBCode]] and [[Search]]!

Please, enjoy your stay~
Reply }
Purple is a good reason to sign up!
Welcome!
Reply }
(Yesterday, 01:34 PM)Remi-chan Wrote: Ah, one of those funny hidden veterans! Name's Remi-chan, pleasure to be meeting you- quite the pleasure!

Actually we already met in Central, we had a small conversation in my introduction thread there, some time early this year.^^
Sadly the forum went down, so I could not invest more time there. But pleasure to meet you here, too.
Reply }