Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Did you notice I was not online tonight? Well, there's a awful explanation... Aliens! Laughing + Tongue sticking out Nah, it was the strike, things are getting ugly down here. Cellphone towers or trucks burning, robberies, shootings, people throwing stones at the police, common outbreaks of violence... oh add up the gas crisis, vehicles travel long distances to find some open gas station, average people are unable to get gas to cook...

Nope, we don't have a gas distribution network like in the US. We need to buy tanks or cylinders to store it and later cook our meals. Of course some other people have got electric ovens.

My cellphone lost its signal for hours after 6 or 7 pm and in my case it didn't return before 2 am or so. Strikes are getting the best of us...
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
That's new, but not new at the same time. What was the strike about?
Reply }
New taxes, deficit, no will to work, block streets and highways, keep blaming the opposite party for everything that is going wrong here...
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Ah. Makes sense.
Reply }
Considering learning JS. Anything I should be aware of before starting? I've read up on it a bit and I'm going to do learn the basics through code academy.
Reply }
(09-20-2018, 12:23 PM)MetalRenard Wrote: Considering learning JS. Anything I should be aware of before starting? I've read up on it a bit and I'm going to do learn the basics through code academy.

its not autisum friendly thats for sure...I couldent learn it...hence I'll be mildly jealous if you nail it...which will the shown as extreme praise...because I'm odd...and supportive...

your probably going to do awesome! goodluck!
[Image: 55e3faa432d9efb86b8f19a6f25c0126-dawz35x.png]

new logo for Yesteryear created by Lunarberry!
Reply }
Are you sure? I think the way things being taught aren't autism friendly. Remember how you have a thread asking for RUBY scripting insight, and how we've made sense of things for ya. You just need an autism friendly teacher of JS code.

METAL???? WHEN YOU'VE LEARNED IT... YOU'RE UP. Laughing
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Well, I've got that C++ for Dummies book, it made me download CodeBlocks... I hope it will be worth the effort and not become useless or too complex after a while...

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
Code Academy is sooo good. It's making thing so simple and it even corrects you and helps you understand mistakes.
Honestly I've always wanted to be able to code so now I have more spare time I thought it would be the perfect moment.
Reply }
Well, I'll tell you what's on my mind right now. I am on a bus waiting to hit the big city because I need to find out if I am gonna get a steroids shot or undergo a surgery. Even if the injection is terribly painful, not that I fear them at all, it's preferable than the uncomfortable surgery Confused 

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }