Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Hey! Don't look at me! I didn't pray to send any tornado up there. Actually the only thing I might have done was to send a fellow shark to NYC to greet tourists and Jaws' fans. Still, I suspect I don't know him.

Almost forgot to mention this here, some people staying outside a Chinese restaurant were robbed by crooks that fled away driving a blue Elantra... This happened about an hour ago! Shocked

https://www.crhoy.com/mundo/ataque-con-a...ndo-ninos/
So Japanese are gone crazy nowadays as to go injure 19 people including kids... Confused
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
This time I won't come up with some strange news article but an unusual comment on my conlang Kexyana.

The Age of Mystic Clashes

Nin - Archaic No or non or not, superseded by modern term Gur.

It seems the first term was influenced by a romance language or even Latin itself, but there was a tumultuous epoch when the proto-Kexyana speaking tribes or clans clashed against an unknown horde that called themselves Gur'ukmetmev. The meaning of their gentilic got lost in the sands of time, still, the descendants of those local tribes or clans never forgot how much they hated them so after the first waves of "invaders" had come and gone, they incorporated the term gur as a way to deny stuff, to disown, to stay away from anything.

Hanshema - Indoctrination

At first this term looks quite common for any civilized society, but scholars suspected that it was a sign that their forefathers might have met Chinese people at some point and they tried to indoctrinate them. They were unable to tell if they were Imperialists that wanted to force them to pay a tribute to their Emperor or they were communist already. Some of them even dare to make a bold statement that they were part of the horde they hated the most. Obviously, there are no proofs of these theories, (Middle Age) modern scholars even think they were fables that some group made up to support a local ruler's extremist policies. Even so that change in their viewpoint did not prevent locals from being afraid of meeting any Chinese like guy. Concerning other Asian people, it seems they viewed Japanese or anybody that looked like one as superstitious people who they should distrust. There is no evidence they hate them, but they would belittle them if gotten a chance to do so. In case any Asian guy was found guilty of any crime, the clan leaders or judges would just decapitate them in public. Confused

In both cases it remains a true mystery how both worlds ever "collided" as to allow free passage from one another, but archeological evidence and existing customs seem to prove they were real at some point in the past.

Conclusion: Fantasy can be deceiving and lethal indeed!
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
https://www.crhoy.com/nacionales/adviert...peligrosa/
Now the PAC wants to control what can be published and what should be censored before anybody has enough time to read it, and guess what? The government want to directly appoint the people in charge of such censorship! Doesn't it sound like Cuba or Venezuela to you? Confused Sadly, I'm talking about Costa Rica here! Shocked

https://nypost.com/2019/05/29/man-sets-h...ite-house/
O_o? And what exactly did he plan to get from all this nonsensical crap!?

By the way, were you unable to access facebook a while ago?

https://www.crhoy.com/mundo/china-amenaz...ras-raras/
So China won't let USA get access to rare minerals if the American government doesn't change its foreign policies? Confused

I almost forgot to mention this... Lani, would you dare to play Pokemon Go while asleep? O_o?

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
(05-29-2019, 10:25 PM)kyonides Wrote: By the way, were you unable to access facebook a while ago?

Nope. Just Twitter. But I think I've moved on from that little issue.
Reply }
Well, Huawei has got in serious troubles this time according to this news article...

https://www.androidpit.com/arm-also-brea...ith-huawei

If you had ever installed Linux related packages on your cellphone, you would have noticed how they use ARM related technologies to make your cellphone processor work... If Huawei lost their access to it, their future is gray at best!

https://www.crhoy.com/nacionales/diputad...-a-la-onu/
Right, my government is so unreliable that they even dared to lie to UN on a report concerning the prison overcrowding!

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
(05-30-2019, 10:31 PM)kyonides Wrote: Well, Huawei has got in serious troubles this time according to this news article...

https://www.androidpit.com/arm-also-brea...ith-huawei

If you had ever installed Linux related packages on your cellphone, you would have noticed how they use ARM related technologies to make your cellphone processor work... If Huawei lost their access to it, their future is gray at best!

https://www.crhoy.com/nacionales/diputad...-a-la-onu/
Right, my government is so unreliable that they even dared to lie to UN on a report concerning the prison overcrowding!

The thing with all the Huawei matter (according with things i read) it's that they were spying their users info, but not the common type of spying no, they were doing it with the intention of stealing money, (bank accounts numbers, credit cards, etc).
That's why they got blacklisted everywhere. But they can't be legally punished because the ones who discover this were also spying, and presenting the evidence would also cause them to be legally punished.
XD
Reply }
Perhaps that matter was handled by the snake or the Nigerian woman below... Confused

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nigerias-...59671.html

Or let this kid handle your family and public finances! Laughing

https://www.crhoy.com/mundo/nino-robo-15...eo-juegos/

Videojuegos == videogames

By the way, I knew Deadpool would screw it any time soon! Laughing
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-hondu...SKCN1T12PQ

You don't believe me!? Shocked Then take a look at the attached image!

Attached Files
.jpg   honduras-embjada-ataque-deadpool-mask.jpg (Size: 140.76 KB / Downloads: 1)

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
Well, well, things are strange indeed according to Cuban and Venezuelan dissidents that paid a visit to our country to warn us about the educational cooperation subscribed by Costa Rica and Cuba this year. They insist on the lack of any need to ask them for technical assistance and the dangers of provoking people to treat other groups as their enemies. As the very same article mentions later on, the first treaty of sorts was signed back in 2009...

https://www.crhoy.com/nacionales/cubanos...y-la-isla/

As a reminder I'm telling you now that pro communists and some minorities are controlling the government since 2014 and our economy hasn't improved at all. Every time those pro communist presidents visit another country to negotiate with businessmen concerning creation of job positions in my country, some companies end up announcing they are undergoing a downsizing process or they are shutting down operations here! Just few days ago the president visited the German Chancellor Angela Merkel and told us everything was going fine, they had reached the goals as expected and so on. Not long after he had taken that plane to Germany, Amoena stated they were shutting down operations here in Costa Rica after years of providing good products for European customers.

When journalists ask the government or congressmen anything about the increasing unemployment rates, they just deny it! They only care about their strange agenda that ignores the actual needs of most Costa Ricans have nowadays! Right, they also want us to remain silent and never go out to partake in protests! They are trying to kill our democracy by promoting laws that restrict our basic rights by calling them hate speeches and abuse of the right to join any strike!

https://m.economictimes.com/news/economy...606703.cms

OK, first a power struggle with China and now comes India as well?? Confused

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
Twitter's Support unlocked my account last night. They Claimed it was a mistake. Before I went to bed, I removed the number I used to make sure I don't get locked out forever. I also tweeted this.

https://twitter.com/KDC705/status/1134862379991392258

Hopefully getting banned by mistake doesn't happen.
Reply }
(06-01-2019, 05:45 PM)KDC Wrote: Twitter's Support unlocked my account last night. They Claimed it was a mistake. Before I went to bed, I removed the number I used to make sure I don't get locked out forever. I also tweeted this.

https://twitter.com/KDC705/status/1134862379991392258

Hopefully getting banned by mistake doesn't happen.

Perhaps Twitter just hates all Chaplins Laughing Or they are Republicans... Shocked

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }