Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
(03-28-2019, 06:50 AM)kyonides Wrote: Well, custom consoles haven't made it to the market, did they? People are controlled by brands that have been brainwashing them for decades. Should we make our own Atari like console? Laughing

Hmmmm.... Tempting.... Tempting... Laughing

In a different subject, my flash drive finally died today. And there goes a lot of data that I backed up on it too. T.T
Reply }
Hmph, and I had a serious issue with my monitor that kept telling me it should autoadjust the screen every other minute. I "hit" the monitor dunno how many times feeling frustrated. Later I disconnected one end of its cable and plugged it in to no avail. Then I came up with a crazy idea, why wouldn't I just change the cord by "rotating" it 180 degrees? O_o I know, normally that should be a crappy idea, and right before I tried it I was looking for some cash to go buy a new cable at once, when I noticed that inverse related stuff did the job!! Shocked Who would tell that plugging it in the opposite jack would solve my issue!? O_O I can tell you for sure that technology forces you to be slick every so often.

Edit: Or should I still buy that cable? O_o?
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Hmmm..... I'm not quite sure... Try getting a new cord, and if that doesn't work, get a new, or different, monitor.
Reply }
Have you been there where you tell people something specific should happen in the (near) future as a mere joke and it ends up taking place anyway? One of those strange cases could have happened to me today when I said "no hay quinto malo" (there's no bad fifth [something] - I ignore if there's an idiom that can explain it better than I did here Laughing ) regarding my hope that some soccer team would score a fifth time to make it clear that their opponents would definitely lose the match. The scoreboard displayed that home team had 4 scores while visitors 2 only. Later on the visitors scored a third time Confused I kept zapping for a while before I returned and noticed that the referee suddenly decided the match should be extended for another 6 minutes. That was outrageous! Angry It was the typical decision they make whenever they wanted that specific team to win a match! You know what's curious about it? Shocked That allowed the home team to win the match after their fifth goal! Laughing The thing is that I truly enjoyed it because I hate the visitors for they always buy the referees to get a chance to be favored with stuff like free penalty kicks or extra minutes to even a score. Laughing + Tongue sticking out They keep saying they're the best team in my country, with the largest audience or number of fans. Sarcasm
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Huh... now that's odd, the money I lost after I got paid is back via, ............a writeoff? Wait. I never finished the dispute because I ran out of time. So how in the world did I get my money back on my card, after it was stolen last month? Confused

No matter how I got it,.... Now I feel terrible for using a big chunck of it on impulse, jumbled with fear of losing it again. Sad
Reply }
On the other hand, my email didn't change a thing, they refused to accept my online request to cancel my cards. That meant I had to go pay them a visit to tell them THEY SHOULD HAVE CANCELLED THEM IN THE $%$% FIRST PLACE! Angry Yeah, I know I can make a call or a trip to assure no third party will ever use them but they proved to me that their methods are outdated for sure. Sarcasm

Whenever I had to cancel a cable TV or internet contract, I only had to send an email with some basic information and that was all I'd ever need to do there! Shocked

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
As you might have noticed, I have watched a few science fiction TV series so I ended up reading some article on how shows or books depict hyperspace or subspace or slipspace.

Quote:Slipstream is a method of travelling faster-than-light in the television series Andromeda (2000–2005). According to the show, a Gravity Field Generator drastically reduces the mass of the ship, and then a slipstream drive opens a slippoint which the ship enters. The pilot then navigates the series of slipstream "tunnels" until they reach the desired slippoint where they exit the slipstream. Slipstream has the unusual property that it cannot be navigated by machine-based intelligence, however advanced. Only organic sentient beings are capable of selecting the correct path.

I think this definition or explanation on how it would ever work is one of the weirdest you can find out there. Shocked Don't you agree with me? O_o?

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
Here you can read an article regarding cyber attacks.

https://www.crhoy.com/nacionales/informe...nes-ticas/

I know it's written in Spanish so I'll leave summary here. Basically it tells us that they found out that most cyber attacks came from North Corea. They attacked several countries like USA but also small ones like Costa Rica. This report includes attacks that took place in 2018, this doesn't mean they will stop any time soon. Some experts suspect that measures taken by the American government among others would force them to steal as much money as possible, like $1 billion stolen last year... Confused

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
Not... *COUGH*... Not surprrr--- *COUGH*

Okay, I have the flu, and has been buggin me for over a week. That's on MY mind.

*COUGH*

Oh. Not surprised about North Korea. One of the spammers I blocked a month ago was from there.

Slipstream? Not all that weird since there are slipstream currents in the oceans. Now Frank Herbert's "Folding Space" so you can travel from one are in the universe to another without moving... Seriously? Folding space itself?
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Yeah, I have been a bit creative lately, extending a story like Looking for a Save Point, writing the contents of the brand new chapter of Some Unknown Gamer's Nightmare. Still, I don't know if Putin is now restricting creativity and redefining free enterprise his very own way... Confused Could he be planning to invade the Middle East already!? Shocked Again, I'm just a bit paranoid here. Laughing

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }