Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Yesterday, I just discovered that Paul Rudd, when he's on Conan O'brien's Show, shows the exact same clip from some movie called Mac and Me, stating that's it's a clip for an upcoming movie he's in, for about 15 years, maybe even longer. That's kind of funny, and he deserves a spot in the world records one day.
Reply }
I was looking for information related to robotech or the original anime compressed and cut off to become that messy story, instead I found the third super dimensional (seemingly) crappy anime super dimensional century orguss. It would have mean nothing to anybody till I met this strange character, namely Jabby, the sapient dinosaur. If you look at it carefully, you would only need to add some wings to make him a wyvern of sorts. Laughing + Tongue sticking out

[Image: Jabby.jpg]
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Yeeeeeeaaah, no. I've seen the wyvern recently, and not hand-drawn but in full 3Dish photos. She's too sexy for that anime. *COUGH*

I just found out that a fellow Scripter is getting major headaches because of someone who is demanding every feature be customized for 'his' game alone while the scripter is working to make it work for everyone. Now I admit, while I try to make my systems work on the original platforms, I do take requests to add features for customization. However, the person giving the scripter such demands needs to understand something. The work being released is not a commissioned job and not exclusive to him/her alone.

If the person is issuing such demands, they need to ask for a commissioned work. They will need to agree upon terms and a price/price-range before work begins.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Not something that should have been mentioned here anyway... What I really want to stress out is that one should not offer to play test anything if they don't care about the product in the first place. Still, it's hard to find people that willingly send any reports. Let's just think those people are too busy or worried to deal with debugging stuff. I guess I have no choice but to debug stuff myself. It's not impossible but one can't say you'll always find them before the next release... So expect me to take quite longer to fix bugs from now on. Probably that's not a problem for your infamous and lazy scripter. Laughing + Tongue sticking out

I feel like I should go hunting and extinguish some dinosaurs and wyverns to be on the safe side. Laughing
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Playing around with RPG Maker MV. It's all Javascript! No binary files ( unless you export it as a desktop executable ), just open the index.html and you can play the game in a browser if you want to!
Reply }
I never liked MV at all, you got several updates and the latest one breaks a lot of stuff. They say they have fixed these things for Android, but forget to tell you they broke a lot of other stuff for PC or browsers. Not few people have preferred to stay away from the latest version. Once again the engine developers messed up with poor customers! Then the community has to work hard to try to overcome some of their issues, if they can... Confused

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
except it's all javascript, so everything is exposed, and I have the skills to patch any problems they have, of which have not shown up in any of my test projects. I've successfully compiled for all available platforms that I can test on, and it just works.
Reply }
Time will tell if they don't show up at all. We can never know when anybody could find any new or old edge or corner case. By the way, I forgot to tell people that mkxp and thus hiddenchest might have some chance to be compiled and be run on mobile devices. I don't usually mention it because it's easier to handle normal Ruby stuff while the mobile version would require mruby instead. You could say mruby is Ruby's younger sibling and might exclude some common Ruby features, but it's optimized to let it run on mobile devices as some sort of C code. It can still run ruby scripts as usual, but you can convert it to bytecode or include it in a binary executable as well. Oh and there are two other projects based on C and Ruby to play your beloved RGSS based games. OK, one of them is quite young, it's a couple of weeks old at most. Laughing

Edit

Some mv game developer reported recently that there's a glitch that crashes the game when you try to unlock shops or get new party members and it only showed up after the game was published.

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
For some reason my TV doesn't like to maintain color on a static image of a Component cable, when it's just showing in, what my TV says, NTSC. It can go in color if the image moves, but that's about it. I think it may be my TV, because the component cable seems to be fine.
Reply }
Obviously they didn't do enough testing. Not claiming it's perfect or anything, but since it's all plaintext, any issues, with my javascript knowledge, I should be able to debug and patch, even if the developers of the engine don't. To me, that's more valuable than a perfect system. It means I can extend or modify it as much as I want, fix any bugs I find, all with little to no hassle.
Reply }