Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
I've just had laser eye surgery! I now have perfect vision! Woo!!!!
No more glasses for meeee.
Reply }
Kadokawa Shoten is the root of all evil in the anime industry. Currently held hostage by them: Spice and Wolf season 3, A Certain Magical Index season 3, A Certain Scientific Railgun season 3, D-Frag! season 2, and many others. Soon, Danmachi season 2 will be added to the list.
The most important lesson I learned from AD&D is this: Trolls are best killed with fire.

[Image: SP1-ResourceHunter.png]
Reply }
How long did it take for them to release the last two seasons of 'The Slayers' ??? *COUGH* You're not the only one who thinks they're sleeping on the job. Like my avatar didn't give that away.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
(06-14-2017, 03:27 AM)DerVVulfman Wrote: How long did it take for them to release the last two seasons of 'The Slayers' ???  *COUGH*   You're not the only one who thinks they're sleeping on the job.  Like my avatar didn't give that away.

I'm with you on that one. And it's not like JC Staff can't handle a large workload, either. I saw something on YouTube about Kadokawa declining a third season of Konosuba. I long for the day I hear that Kodansha has acquired Dengeki Bunko from Kadokawa. At least Kodansha keeps popular series in production.
The most important lesson I learned from AD&D is this: Trolls are best killed with fire.

Reply }
So.... I was trolling around some emulation sites earlier. Ran across a 16 year old post from DubeAlex. I wonder if he ever got that pirated copy of Shining Force CD working? lol

Reply }
Probably said 'Nawwww.....' after being warned by Enterbrain (also roughly 16 years ago) to stop hosting the illegal Postality Knights edition of RMXP.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
It just struck me as odd to see after so long. As large as the internet is, it's still a very small world. Also, I hope he didn't give up on emulation. Sega actually encourages the emulator community, and Shining Force CD is a rare title in the west. Released only in Canada.

Reply }
Been rewatching Maou Yuusha. May Enterbrain perish in flames for not greenlighting a second season.

Reply }
I got three scam calls today, so I played Gangsta Djent by Stevie T for them. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZJ7A6V9AK0

One stayed for about 3 minutes of it before hanging up, the other one hung up as soon as he heard music, and the third one stayed for about a minute before hanging up.

Now, I was thinking of what the next song I use would be, and I was thinking occasional BABYMETAL and Behemoth songs, because we all know they'll call again  Laughing

Ahh... And I've been sick for the past two weeks. I am feeling quite a bit better now, but I noticed a lot of people got sick at around the same time!
About 10 of my friends, and a lot of people I know, were all sick! It's weird, all sick at the same time, but some sicknesses spread fast  Confused 
Reply }
Here's what ya need.

And I actually like BABYMETAL, oddly enough.

Reply }