Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
But first tell us somewhere what's it going to be about and other related stuff so you won't lose the impulse. If this is your first time developing a game, you better start with a simple story and not to many additional features so you get used to your game making software interface and normal behaviors.
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
*Bashes head into monitor*

I gotta work on my day off tomorrow... A co-worker got a subpoena to act as a representative to the store where some idiot sold some stolen goods. It's a drawback of being a store that 'legally and properly' buys from regular folks. We send records of everything bought to the police. But this is damn annoying to be called in to testify against someone who sells something that turns out to be stolen.

But she wasn't the person who bought the goods. Sarcasm

But this gets better. Next week, I gotta go to court because I was issued a subpoena to act as a store representative. And guess what. I wasn't the person who bought the stuff, so I didn't deal with this guy... er gal. AND... it was a year and a half ago!!!

Man, I gotta see what the heck is going on. They are supposed to request the employee who performed the transaction. THEY are the actual witness. Someone in the courthouse must be smoking some weed (and it's not legal in MD yet).
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Wowzers Dervy-kun! That's crazy!  Confused

I heard a plastic shovel outside, and I wasn't sure what was going on, since it wasn't supposed to snow... 
When I looked, it was one of my neighbors dragging it beside them like Pyramid Head, with a slow walk to match. 
Should I worry?  Sad

Heh...  Tongue sticking out

I got a virus on my laptop last night, and it really set me back on my scheduled stuff by a whole day. I have more stuff that has been added to my itinerary, so things are gonna be hectic again... Yay me  Laughing
[Image: SP1-ResourceHunter.png]
[Image: SP1-Director.png]

Destiny of End Thread: http://save-point.org/thread-5585.html
Destiny of End Twitter: https://twitter.com/DestinyofEnd
Destiny of End Youtube: (Coming soon)
Reply }
I am baaaaaaaaackk~~~

Finally left my job after many long months of harassment and now I'm shooting to get inside a proper games development course with teachers and code learning and art schooling and stuff. 83 so excite much hype

I'm currently watching Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete for the review podcast me and my mates do and it is almost physically painful for me to watch. : D shootmenow Not to diss anyone who likes it, though. If you do, great, but it's far, far too goofy for me.
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }
(11-28-2015, 11:57 PM)Samven Wrote: I am baaaaaaaaackk~~~

Finally left my job after many long months of harassment and now I'm shooting to get inside a proper games development course with teachers and code learning and art schooling and stuff. 83 so excite much hype

I'm currently watching Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete for the review podcast me and my mates do and it is almost physically painful for me to watch. : D shootmenow Not to diss anyone who likes it, though. If you do, great, but it's far, far too goofy for me.

Welcome back!  Blushing + Cheery

Personally, I believe that Advent Children tends to be more for the FFVII fans than anything. If you didn't like the characters of VII, or you aren't fangirling over Cloud or watching Tifa's amigos, then it tends to be a "Decent" movie based on Vidya game and semi-anime logic.
Personally, Yuffie was the best part of the movie for me, as she was with FFVII itself (She made the game for me), and she didn't get much of a part in the movie!  Sad
Y U HATE YUFFIE, SQUARE?!  Sad Sad Sad Sad

At least they slapped her into future titles in somewhat important roles!  Happy with a sweat
There are some rare cases of people that say "Advent Children is what brought me into the Final Fantasy series!" though, so there's that, I guess.  Laughing

Oh, and good luck with your development schooling stuffs!! I hope they teach you lotsa neat thingies   Grinning 

Anyway, I've been hard at work all day long for my game's first continental map, as well as changing enemy and ally stats around to be more fitting. I then realized I made a skill's power 400 instead of 40 after taking 6,800 DAMAGE ON THE WHOLE PARTY!!!
(I WAS GONNA WIN, TOO!!!)

Well, at least I fixed it...  Confused 

Also, I can't seem to figure out how my friend managed to spend 1,200 dollars on amiibos for games they don't even have yet...
Huh... 
That coulda bought them the new computer they need so badly!!! 
Good luck to them, I guess!  Tongue sticking out
[Image: SP1-ResourceHunter.png]
[Image: SP1-Director.png]

Destiny of End Thread: http://save-point.org/thread-5585.html
Destiny of End Twitter: https://twitter.com/DestinyofEnd
Destiny of End Youtube: (Coming soon)
Reply }
Just another day at work....
[Image: 12289613_786585921486839_436644554894521...e=56D8F0E1]
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]

Reply }
Wow, that sword is longer than me. ^^"
It looks like you could slay tons of enemies with one swing, doing an ultra AoE-Attack-of-Doom.
Reply }
Did your boss never tell you that it could pluck out a patron's eye? I can't even imagine how heavy that sword could be unless it were made of alluminium alloys...
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Solid steel. Over four feet long. Heavy as heck. But I've had fun with blades like these over the years. I'm just practiced.

Reply }
DerVVy-kun, kicking ass and taking names.
Reply }