Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
I've actually been pretty good about my workouts. The only thing I've been inconsistent about is the jogging, what with the snow and freezing temperatures out there right now. But once spring get here it's back to my 5 mile jogs/walks each and every single day.
[Image: IMG28-1336331545.gif]
sig~na~ture
Reply }
Since I only have 3 pound weights and have no money, I have to rely on bodyweight exercises and such. The snow prevents me from jogging very far, since my neighborhood doesn't like to shovel until the evening for some reason Confused

DDP Yoga works extremely well, but every time I talk about it, I feel like I'm a walking billboard Laughing
I've also found that doing about 20-30 minutes of stretches before exercise makes the actual exercise easier, and I've even stretched out. Confused

STRETCH BEFORE EXERCISING, KIDDIES! Laughing + Tongue sticking out
[Image: SP1-ResourceHunter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Director.png]

Destiny of End Thread: http://save-point.org/thread-5585.html
Destiny of End Twitter: https://twitter.com/DestinyofEnd
Destiny of End Youtube: (Coming soon)
Reply }
Pretty much in the same boat so don't worry. XD

I mostly do pushups, crunchers, and jogging when the weather permits.
sig~na~ture
Reply }
It is decreed by Word of God (me) that the Vrkhazh view all birds as sacred and therefore cannot be eaten or killed.
"Turning iron ore into iron swords is a hard process, for one must first dig out the rock, and melt it to refine it, then one must pour that metal into a mould, let it cool a bit, and pound on it while it cools even further. Games are no different." - Ahzoh

Universal Declaration of Human Rights in Vrkhazhian
ʾEšol ḵavud ʾelẕakud lav ʾezʾaẕud zwazaršeru ya lit žalneru lav lit t͛enud. Ṗal sa-ražheru lav raržižu paplam lav ṗal widsaṟam bemaḵu šuku lit ʾeyṭu waẏnilaẇ.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Reply }
(02-19-2015, 05:13 PM)Ahzoh Wrote: It is decreed by Word of God (me) that the Vrkhazh view all birds as sacred and therefore cannot be eaten or killed.

[Image: gift-wrapped-eat.jpg]
[Image: f7d70f7d-d21f-470a-b93d-fa23cfcfaeb5_zpsfe7368c0.png] [Image: facebook_icon.png] [Image: youtube_128x128-120x120.png] [Image: deviant.png] [Image: save-point.png]
Reply }
Flaming! Insta-ban! :O

Haha
Reply }
Question 
By the way remember the summer game design contest we had over on my site? How many of you would be interested in joining a 2015 encore? Someone on another site asked about it so I figured I'd go around and get a consensus.

Also yamina, the spoils of war are still waiting for you if you change your mind... Winking with a tongue sticking out
sig~na~ture
Reply }
Ooh contests :3 sign me up ;D
[Image: onBsjEH.jpg]
Reply }
I don't game competition any more.
Unless it's a team and I only make music... but this is going to be another "use only base resources" thing, right?
Reply }
You'll be able to use any resources you want the next time around. And also it won't be confined to just RPG Maker.

But of course I'll still have to run all this by my friend since it's her circus show. XD
sig~na~ture
Reply }