Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 CharGen Extended
I wish. Venetia compiled the original RTP sets years ago for the RTP packages, and it was the HKCP of 2008 in RMXP.Org (now HBGames) that created the Half Kaiser sets. Of the HKs, only the Rose Armor exists. I haven't received any new armor packs for either since they were created, though I would appreciate any submissions.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Hi guys Im new here.
I had an error with chargen extended where RGSS player would crash when I started it. I found the solution was to go to Advanced System Properties* (Advanced System settings for me) -> Performance -> Data Execution Prevention and I added Game.exe.

Then it worked. Hope I helped anyone else on Win 7 who has this problem.
Reply }
That is the first time I ever heard of that error, and I had to upgrade to Windows7 myself.

However, I am going to quote your solution in the 1st post for anyone else suffering from this issue to read. Thank you.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]

Reply }
http://prntscr.com/4dl1dw
Has anyone else been getting this?
It's been driving me crazy.
Reply }
I've never seen that error. It isn't from not having the Display.dll, because that would generate a GetProcAddress error instead, though the line number would be the same.

Perhaps something corrupted the .dll file and is interfering with the screen capture load procedure. Another copy of the file may be needed.

Reply }
Yeah, it works now, thanks :D
Reply }
That was it? It was just a GUESS!!!! Hahaha. Gotta start a 'troubleshooting' list. Never saw that coming.

Reply }
Hey, DerVVulfman, any updates for this script? Just asking as I'd LIKE to make my template fully compatible with it as the main mehod of character creation, so I want to make sure I have the most up-to-date version.
[Image: yy7iKKb.png]

ITCH: jayray.itch.io
Currently working on Goblin Gulch (MV)
Currently working on JayVinci Resurrection
Currently working on Bakin ABS (BAKIN)
Reply }
HDD went (blarg) on me. Kainers asked as reference for his version.

Reply }
The one I'm making is inspired by VVulfy's (and some VX Ace stuff), but maybe I was silly to call it CharGenNEXT, I can change the name if you'd like. Sorry if I caused any confusion or headaches over it, I was posting the layout to see if anybody had some C&C or suggestions (and to shamelessly see if VVulfy would code it while I do some graphics :3).
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }