Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyonides and His One Shots

For new story updates you can also visit my accounts on FictionPress and other specialized websites.

Kyonides and His One Shots

First Story

Schrödinger and His Cat

By Kyonides

“Let me introduce myself, my dear volunteers, I’m Cecil Schrödinger, a well known physics magician. At your service!” the man said at a slow pace.

His assistant Jade soon brought a medium sized box, it seemed to be sort of heavy for a woman. Three youngsters stared at it waiting for the moment when their host would finally reveal his true intentions. By the way, he had a very suspicious smirk on his face.

“Oh, take a look at that box! So what’s next?” a male asked Mr. Schrödinger in no time after he noticed the scientist was about to conduct an experiment of sorts.

“Next? Err, let’s say I first need to explain our current situation in order to give you a real chance to solve this mystery… some day I guess” a nervous Cecil replied.

“Isn’t it obvious by now?” some unknown girl commented after getting close to the box. “He’s gonna check whether or not his cat is alive. Ain’t I right, Mr. Quantum?”

The self proclaimed physics magician did not even open his mouth, he simply preferred to keep smiling like any mad scientist ever would.

“Fine, we gotta find out if the cat is already dead so what are we waiting for, guys?” another male tried to motivate his pals to take action at once.

Cecil had finally assembled his three test subjects, two males and a girl. Unbeknownst to them he had nicknamed them Survivor, Victim and Variable. His assistant chuckled right after reading the weird notes written on his documents.

“Very well, who’s going to open the cage then?” the alleged expert inquired of them.

“Let me do it!” the female Variable yelled while her heart was beating at a fast pace.

She lifted the lid only to find out the terrible truth behind the inhumane experiment.

"Wait a second!” she cried out loud. “It’s empty! How dare you, darn liar!”

His audience felt that he simply played mind games and were about to hit him really hard indeed. Even the assistant was afraid of them. For his very own sake, he had to do something and be fast.

“Hold on!” he commanded. “Is it really empty? Why don’t you double check it first, my dear?”

The girl unwillingly listened to him and took a second look at the cage. What a surprise! He was right after all for there was a note inside. It explained how he hates cats so there was no possibility he would get close to such a pesky animal.

“Now it’s about time I reveal what has actually transpired here, my beloved audience” the trickster uttered as if there was a big secret they completely ignored.

By waving his hand, he informed his assistant she had to bring his hidden notes on the weird experiment. There were a total of three sets of notes, as well as three lists of participants with their corresponding signatures stamped on them. For unknown reasons he still kept their strange nicknames a top secret taking Jade by surprise.

“Why don’t you read the names of the partakers?” Cecil suggested. “You might find it very intriguing indeed.”

Once again he had impressed them like nobody else ever could in their whole lives. How could they have opened the cage three times without ever thinking a deja vù was taking place right then. Still, they had signed the sheets three times in a row.

“Let me tell you what actually happened here, my young friends” Mr. Schrödinger spoke. “The other two notes and lists don’t belong to this reality at all. I mean, they came from different realities where other versions of yourselves actually live their lives as if nothing weird had ever happened until they paid a visit to our humble stand.”

“But… how do you explain that all three notes handle about a different excuse why you’ve never caught a cat for this nonsensical experiment?” the girl exploded in disbelief.

“That’s an easy one indeed!” the so called scientist stated. “There are three different physics magicians in these interconnected worlds and only your servitor is allergic to cats. Actually I was totally unaware of this fact till last month where Patches the cat princess cared to visit this busy man at my secret lab. I’ve gotten a terrible rash for a couple of weeks, you know.”

“OK, forget about that and tell us what’s the real purpose of this farce is and do it quickly!” the first male ordered with his fiery eyes.

“My, my!” he mumbled before continuing. “It’s not hard to understand at all, I’ve just proven how it’s impossible to ever find a dead cat or a living bag of fleas inside. The whole theory is a big lie, yet, you wouldn’t believe me if I hadn’t fooled you before. My sincere apologies, my dear friends.”

“You bast-” the second male got interrupted.

“Wait a moment, my dear spectator!” Mr. Schrödinger shouted at once. “My intentions were good from the very beginning for I only wanted you to learn how you can detect a lie in no time: by going straight to the source! Once you’ve done that, there’s no way a school teacher or even a government can fool you ever again.”

“Because our instincts would quickly realize they’re playing a prank on us, I guess” the first male explained all of sudden.

“Bingo, my dear pupil! You got it right!” Cecil praised his best student in public.

After everybody else had left the fair, the physics magician opened the door of his gray van. He picked some strange necklace and could not stop glaring at it like a mad man.

“I couldn’t have made it without you, my shiny black memento!” the absorbed guy thanked it for its precious help then. “You’re truly are a powerful artifact indeed!”

“Boss, did you say anything? I couldn’t hear you because of all that nasty noise” his beautiful assistant told him out of the blue.

The End Happy with a sweat
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Kyonides and His One Shots - by kyonides - 11-19-2021, 05:32 AM
RE: Kyonides and His One Shots - by kyonides - 11-22-2021, 05:57 AM
RE: Kyonides and His One Shots - by kyonides - 12-19-2021, 06:37 PM
RE: Kyonides and His One Shots - by kyonides - 12-20-2021, 07:03 AM
RE: Kyonides and His One Shots - by kyonides - 01-03-2022, 05:44 AM
RE: Kyonides and His One Shots - by kyonides - 10-26-2022, 04:21 PM
RE: Kyonides and His One Shots - by kyonides - 07-04-2023, 07:27 AM