Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conspiracies Retold
Chapter Three

Fiery September

Any American might know by now what happened on that fateful day where several airplanes were hijacked and thousands of people lost their lives, including police officers and rescuers. The Conspiracies Retold Team sends their survivors our deep sympathies, and promptly declares that it will not touch that delicate matter on this issue. Instead this article will focus exclusively on what happened with the plane that did not explode nor hit any building as originally planned.

For a bunch of terrorist cells with evil leaders that carefully designed such a horrific plan for months or even years, letting some so called commoners refrain them from destroying anything was a real low blow. How could they be so reckless? Or would it be better to change our entire mindset to better understand the events that took place that bloody day? Certainly we should!

Let us begin with George Walker Bush, the former president, and analyze his strange behavior. Instead of taking care of his usual duties, he preferred to listen to some idiotic fairy tale as if he were just another kindergartener. Suddenly some of his Secret Service agents alerts him of what was happening to the Twin Towers or the Pentagon at that time. Why did he need to visit that school? Was it a diversion for us the viewers all around the world? Were we supposed to think he was fully unaware of such attacks?

Before we continue discussing we got to make an astonishing revelation now. Our team had been contacted by a protected witness one of these days and he or she had a weird story to tell us. It has everything to do with those heroes that prevented a third attack. They were not heroic at all. Wait a moment! What I mean here is that they did a splendid job at catching the hijackers, still, that would not have been possible if it were not due to some missing clue we are about to reveal here.

Their connection to the real mastermind was cut off on purpose. You see, it was not Osama Bin Laden for he had always been a puppet of the world powers, even an Arabian prince had a better chance of orchestrating such a coup attempt. Anyway, the one behind it was no other but a man unofficially nicknamed Trickster by the FBI and Interpol. He is a guy that loves to wear a dark hood all the time, even in the summertime.

Usually cells lack lots of information on the other cells’ activities in order to not expose them just in case any of them might get arrested by the authorities. They even ignore how many groups will be working there at the same time or if they are supposed to hit several targets on the same day. Most of the time they learned about the others while watching the national news or the press conferences where some Chief of Police or an Special Agent make public declarations. Nonetheless, something weird happened with the surviving flight.

It seems the actual leaders of that terrorist movement had contacted a second group present there. Their mission was to thwart the first group’s quest at all costs, and they used the frustrated heroes by manipulating their feelings and convincing them of risk their lives. Neither the instigators nor the rest of the passengers had no reason to die anyway so why should the former do the dirty job themselves, right? Thus they had successfully allowed the federal agents to grab as much evidence as possible to convict the failed conspirators and center their attention on an old nuisance.

No member of this second cell ever claimed any authorship or hit the spotlight. That was what our contact and the rest of us first thought, but our undercover feline agent Misha had followed suspicious guy that once pay a visit to a mystical bar we think it should have been the inspiration for Melana the lunar brewmaster’s tavern in the Black Forest. At the bar he had made a troublesome confession while being drunk. It was so disturbing that the owner chose not to call the police. Only a few days after being informed of this unexpected meeting of hers, our target vanished in thin air. It would take us several weeks or even months to learn about his decease at a county prison where he allegedly took his own live. Yeah, how convenient!

We the Conspiracies Retold magazine strongly suspect that Trickster’s motives to guide the government’s steps by hand had to do with some failed job that costed him a lot of resources or even some precious time that growing scarce for him for some unknown reasons. Our informant suggested on several occasions during our talks at some secret location, which he or she had previously picked after carefully analyzing their connectivity and service level, that our main suspect deeply hated the construction tycoon since they first met and that failure mentioned above got rid of what was left of his patience.

Rumors spread by unconfirmed sources unveiled the possibility that Trickster had hidden several clues of his whereabouts while he was attending the board that we had covered on a previous issue of our bold magazine. So you better pay it a visit and download all of his old demos if still available online. Who knows if you might end up finding a carefully hidden clue on his current plans…

His next appearance was enigmatic indeed, Trickster visited a young girl we will dub Silly from now on for the sake of simplicity. He talked to her mother and made sure that she was autistic. Then he kidnapped her and the whole family went after them. Local authorities failed to locate them, yet, one day she was spotted walking down a lonely street on her own! Silly was unable to recollect any memories worth mentioning here as if she had gone through some overly complicated hypnotic therapy unknown to our experts.

By the way, about that time she began saying she would love to meet some drakes and become friends with them or even be turned into one by means of some mysterious magic spell.

Time has passed and we got to humbly admit we had lost his trail until some seemingly unrelated event took place in a strange village commonly known as Kustom Town. For the first time in years Trickster made a strange move, he went into the light on purpose. There he became some sort of superstar as he had abruptly announced in front of a crowd that he formally was one of several candidates running for the local mayor’s office that year.

Honestly, we have no slight idea why he cared about an insignificant town filled with a bunch of fools that now adore him as if he were a savior of sorts. Perhaps he had resorted to the same trick he used on our poor Silly to take control of their silly minds. And guess what? She had once told a friend of hers that she felt the strong need, the urge to vote for him. Just another coincidence…

According to Lani the bounty hunter, Alex still was the mayor at the time. One day she was commissioned to put him under arrest for fraud. He had supposedly fudged some numbers as a means to steal one hundred thousand gold pieces that the swordsman would later spend on building a nice home that looks like a real villa to us.

Before we could print the present number of our beloved magazine late at night, his lawyer reached us to let us know with a desperate tone of voice that the accusation was vile and totally baseless. The money had never disappeared and was directed to a previously approved project the town hall was fully aware of from the very beginning. The attorney viciously claimed that Trickster was the only person they could ever think off capable of coming up with such a devilish rumor that would unjustly stain his defendant’s honorability. After all it was the hooded villain the only one being benefited by Alex’s arrest for the rest of the candidates had no real choice of becoming elected.

Letters From Our Readers

As usual we happily publish what our readers commented on our previous issues. Please enjoy yourselves!

Dear Conspiracies Retold Magazine Investigative Team,

This is the second time I have to make this clear and I hope this will be the last time. Birds but especially parakeets are a real menace! And no, as a vegetarian werewolf I do not eat red meat, it just happens that I bite chicken because of all the terrible events I have witnessed in the last few decades that make me hate birds.

The assertion above also proves I would never ever dare to eat plain ramen for you are not supposed to do that! Personally I prefer to add chicken instead of the usual pork to my own ramen recipe. That is how I avenge all the people those pesky feathered monsters have tormented for so long.

A Werewolf from Fangtown, MD

An Open Editorial

The magazine team did not send another reply to the previous reader as to not bother him anymore, still, our sources do confirm that he secretly prepares plain ramen whenever he thinks he has eaten too much meat that week or month. We are glad to hear that he finally followed our friendly advice.

Good luck furry wolf!

Conspiracies Retold Team,

I took some time to write you a letter because of the way you exposed us the furmasons as some kind of evil organization. Let me tell you that you have misunderstood our vision and goals.

In my case I only want to extend the reach of metal and heavy metal music around the globe and I happen to have found incredible friends that not only share my passion for arts but also are members of the same splendid group I proudly partake in on a regular basis.

Our lodge sends you all our condolences for your feline agent’s departure. We truly ignore what has happened to her but rest assured that we will conduct our own internal investigation and surrender all the collected information to the corresponding authorities. Know for sure that we do believe in justice, my dear friends.

The ambassador of all foxes around the large globe

After reading his fuzzy letter, we felt we had no other choice but to send him a reply to make a few things clear. Things cannot be the way he had described them on it. Here we are reproducing its entire contents.

Dear foxy ambassador,

We the Conspiracies Retold Team usually skip writing a reply to our readers except for a few special cases, still, we are in need of declaring the truth here. Our whole team admits that that was not the only time that you have been under surveillance and because of it we know for sure that we cannot trust your ulterior motives.

Probably you would never agree to explain why our dear Puma had to lose her life at your lodge, yet, we would really appreciate if you could tell us anything on why she had to leave us that soon. What are you hiding? Is there any fellow member involved in her decease, no, her assassination?

By the way, we would thank you if you could elaborate a bit on your secret club’s the obsession with furs. Why are they so important to you?

Not so yours truly,

Conspiracies Retold Magazine

Please feel free to support
the Conspiracies Retold Investigative Team!
Laughing
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Conspiracies Retold - by kyonides - 07-01-2021, 04:17 AM
RE: Conspiracies Retold - by kyonides - 07-02-2021, 01:22 AM
RE: Conspiracies Retold - by kyonides - 07-12-2021, 02:53 AM
RE: Conspiracies Retold - by kyonides - 07-21-2021, 07:09 PM