Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
 Belly of the Beast (O.G. Version)
NEWS & UPDATES

It's been a little over two years since the contest ended, but I've still been passively working on this game. With that in mind, I had to grab this current version and play through it, if only to see how much different it is. The old version (currently uploaded) is alright but, as it stands now, the new version I'm working on is actually pretty damn good (in my opinion.) Some may or may not like the current game, as it stands, but I think more people would really enjoy the newer version.

Still, the purpose of this project since it's initial release wasn't really to "continue it", so to speak, but to use it as a script testing project as well as some proof of concept for another game I'm working on. Regardless, the second chapter is almost done and it adds approximately 2½ hours of extra content to the game, as well as a new menu, new battle system, more heroes, more enemies, brand new skills and animations, more custom music and sound effects, things of that nature. Matter of fact, one of the caverns in the new version, I played a short guitar ballad for the BGM and it turned out really nice.

Also, I've got screenshots for the new, unreleased version of the game!

Screen Shots

WARNING : Image Heavy!

Content Hidden

Closing Statements

I'm not sure when this new version will be finished, it's low priority since I'm working on ReGaL and Echoside. When I do get time and inspiration to finish this, I'll let you guys know. For now, if you have any comments, questions or suggestions, hit me up! :)
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Belly of the Beast (O.G. Version) - by Kain Nobel - 11-25-2012, 09:19 AM
RE: Belly of the Beast - by Kain Nobel - 02-18-2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Belly of the Beast - by Kain Nobel - 01-16-2023, 12:09 PM
RE: Belly of the Beast - by Kain Nobel - 01-17-2023, 11:36 AM