Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round Robin 1.3: The Saga Continues Again
3)

The hunter in green backhanded Daniel. "I didn't ask you my name." He growled. "I asked you what the hell you're doing back here."

Daniel glared at him, rubbing his jaw. "You don't recognize me, do you? I'm Daniel Lethe." The man stared at him blankly. "Margaret Lethe's son." Daniel said impatiently. "We came to offer our assistance."

"Everything is taken care of. You can run along home to mommy. We don't need more kids to get in our way."

Daniel's hands clenched at his side. Marcus, seeing that this was about to become a lot more trouble than necessary, stepped forward. "Your name is Corbin?" He asked. "I don't suppose you'd remember me? I used to change your diapers."

The man's green eyes widened, then he began to chuckle. "A great lie, old man. But I don't remember a Marcus when I was little. Anyway, we don't really need any help here. Everything is fine."

"There will be more attacks." Marcus warned him. "You'll need every man you can get."

Corbin shook his head. "Don't worry about us. We've been taking care of this village longer than that boy has been alive." He indicated Daniel.
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Round Robin 1.3: The Saga Continues Again - by kalier - 06-25-2009, 06:09 AM