Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Game Releases
[Image: 750x750bb.jpeg][Image: Blacksmith-of-the-Sand-Kingdom-2.png]

Blacksmith of the Sand Kingdom

A game developed by RideonJapan Inc. and published by Kemco, available on iPhone, PC, Android, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, is a party based RPG.

IGN Wrote:Become the court blacksmith adventuring in the Sand Kingdom in a fantasy RPG! Adventure into dungeons, get materials by gathering and looting monsters, then craft high quality equipment.

Steam Wrote:Muspelheim, a nation of desert and wilderness, also named as “the Sand Kingdom.” Volker, a blacksmith's son, always dreamed of becoming an adventurer, but he finds himself adventuring aiming to become a court blacksmith at the same time!
Adventure into dungeons, get materials by gathering and looting monsters, then craft high quality equipment. Whether you equip them or display and sell them in your shop is up to you. Find other party members at the Guild and fulfill requests to progress through the story and earn rewards. There are 14 classes, faith selection, and passive skills that grant you free character customization!
The adventurer blacksmith begins his journey!

WayTooMany.Games' Synopsis

The game seems to be an spiritual successor of Marenian Tavern Story, another JRPG.

WayTooMany.Games Wrote:Marenian Tavern Story made you take care of a restaurant, all while gathering ingredients and defeating enemies in nearby dungeons. Blacksmith of the Sand Kingdom follows a similar premise, but with a few new twists. First of all, the obvious change is the fact that you’re the son of a recently deceased blacksmith, not a tavern owner. You have little experience running this joint, so you seek help from a childhood friend and a fairy who used to know your father very well. In fact, it seems like everyone knew your father, so you quickly befriend store owners and priests who will help your party in different ways.
The main gameplay loop in Blacksmith of the Sand Kingdom revolves around going to the nearby adventurer’s guild, selecting a quest, and setting out in a nearby dungeon in order to collect the ingredients needed to craft the requested items. After getting what you need, you go back to your shop, craft the requested quest items, craft other things that will be sold during the day in your store, go to the nearby tavern to have a meal, open up shop, get some hard-earned Benjamins, then go to bed. Wake up, rinse, and repeat.

System Requirements on Windows / Steam
  • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Processor: Intel® Core™ i5
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: 4GB VRAM
  • Storage: 600 MB available space
  • Additional Notes: This app features keyboard controls and partial controller support with the Xbox controller. Mouse/touch screen are not supported.
A gamer named Zaphner Wrote:6 hours in and I feel like this is the game I was looking for. Was playing some of the "free" fantasy simulation shop/city building games for a while now to pass the time. I wanted a little more dungeon crawler and less feeling like I was playing a game that felt like a second job. There's a good balance between the different elements in the game and it feels like the progression is well earned if you put in the time. The shop aspect of this is interesting, although I'd love it if the helper you get in the game did more than add flavor to the story and conversations. It would be nice if you could actually build/design the store as you play and have her be an automated NPC salesperson. That said, I would definitely recommend this game if you're looking for something more involved than those free, but pay to play games.
Another gamer called Matti Wrote:fun game but after 2 and a half hours i enountered a gamebreaking bug , where i try to kill a black wolf miniboss, and the conversation after the fight freezes . even if you skip it, you're basically frozen in place, and cant cancel or move anything.
therefore i cant continue playing and cant progress.
will change my recommendation if they communicate and fix the game.
edit: workaround was shown to me, setting windows 10 language to english (united states) as prefered and display language. fixed the issue. still waiting for a patch though. but now i can play again so recommend.

Well, it's another JRPG to me. Indifferent All of them kind of look alike with all those anime characters' busts. Perhaps the gameplay would make gamers think it's entertaining but I can't guarantee it'd make you crave for a follow up. Fine, I've not been able to play it so far. Laughing
Happy with a sweat I just hope it wasn't developed using any of Enterbrainless's makers, except for XP, of course. Tongue sticking out
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   I can't wait to play *insert video game here* - topic EJlol 12 18,382 04-09-2017, 05:38 AM
Last Post: jajajaj312
   Selling Music Meant for Game Mods? Python Blue 5 6,937 01-09-2015, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Python Blue
   video game logic KasperKalamity 4 7,372 07-10-2012, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Samven
   Slavery: The Video Game [HOAX!] PK8 3 6,552 09-05-2011, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Hsia_Nu
   Game Design Colleges G.I. Toez 8 13,888 05-21-2010, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Boot
   Unity 3D Game Engine is now FREE Hsia_Nu 4 6,833 11-19-2009, 05:44 AM
Last Post: Queue
   Last video game played? PK8 18 25,666 07-12-2009, 04:51 AM