Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What are YouTubing?

[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }
post funny/interesting/distracting youtube videos here.

Reply }
I already knew that I would know everything that this documentary would cover, but I love Ozzy and all plus this doc was directed by his son, so I watched it anyways. Learn anything new? Nah, but it was an interesting watch regardless.

Good thread idea btw.
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }
i don't think it's possible to enjoy this more than you should. however awesome you find this, that's EXACTLY how awesome it is. my kids will do this one day and it will totally blow my mind.

and if you don't find this adorable, you have no soul.

Reply }
Teacher chastised for using the n word.

Content Hidden

LOL this video had me rolling on the floor laughing.

This one isn't embedding so here's the url. Err wait... blah. It gets hilarious at approx 2:19 but at the same time I'm disturbed haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW4BUkG6e6Q#t=140s

Youtube is certainly getting weird and I can't watch anymore, lol

*Steps slowly away from the youtube*
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }
I saw this video about Halo 4. As a grunt fan, I don't believe a word he says about the grunts not being much different; they are VERY different from how they look in the first two games. :P

Python Blue - composer for NeonXSZ
Reply }
Reply }
Ho ho ho!

But seriously?
HOW LONG DID IT TAKE TO DO THIS??? DID HE HAVE A LIFE????? Laughing
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }
Helpless

Bridge Over Troubled Waters
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }