Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Bad news, good news.....

BAD news...
One of my fellow employees just got the confirmation... He caught the Covid. That prolly explains my 101.2 degrees... Had this for five days, but kept myself freakin isolated. PERIOD.

GOOD news...
I just got a check from AT&T. They issues me a full refund and finally closed the account since i switched over to Verison back in February.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
FINALLY!!!! I got an email from where I work, as I usually get those instead of working x hours per day as it's a part time job, and I accepted and notified that I'll be there for the job to set up and tear down for two shows. It's really been about... I dunno. two to three years since I had an email like this. I'm sort of excited to work again, but I'm also nervous because I haven't done this work for two to three years. So that's also a thing. All I can say is that I hope everything works out.

As for bad news.... My state ID is gonna expire, and I tried to renew online. But I can't figure this stuff out with the website, so I'm gonna have to let it expire, and go there in person instead.
Reply }
I was confirmed.... POSITIVE for Covid and it is draining me. Hell, it doesn't even want me to eat!

Chances are.... no weekly gazette this Sunday
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]

Reply }
COVID is going buh-bye, I got the infusion . Still, I got weak muscles and loss of balance. Covid kills one's appetite, so I gotta work on rebuilding my strength.

Not up at full strength this week.

Reply }
Somehow, I decided to participate in a Music-Themed Fashion contest in a game. I didn't have much for music themes, so I used what I had for a look. I entered, and didn't win. Oh well. Next time. Fashion in a game isn't normally my thing, but hey. It's something to do.
Reply }
I am now 100% Negative! I have confirmed this, taking the test about 1 1/2 weeks after taking this infusion cure. I have a few days left for Quarantine, but this hurdle is gone.

Now on the MEH side, I did develop (what I believe is ) Covid-related Pneumonia. Clearly not as bad as others... but annoying as hell. I used to be able to do the 50 yard dash, even being 50. Now? Fat chance. Gonna see if I can go to the Hospital tomorrow, likely get a 500mg Penicillin prescription or something. Today? There was literally no parking spots left and the ER had around 60 or so waiting. I woulda' been there hours.

Oh, and taste buds a shot. This could last months. I mean, when a Supreme Pizza tastes the same as Cherry Koolade, you know something's screwy.

Reply }
Maybe look for other sensations besides taste for a bit? Japanese cuisine is focused as much on texture as taste or maybe even more so. Try eating different types of foods, say, a soup for one meal then something tough or chewy another.
Try eating something cold then hot the next meal.

If it all tastes the same, maybe now is a chance to try new things so you get used to them? haha

Also are ALL the flavours the same? Maybe you could try bitter then sour etc to experiment. Also there's that sweet that swaps flavours, could try that:
https://www.amazon.com/mberry-Miracle-Fr...B001LXYA5Q
Reply }
Most everything has a 'butter' like flavor and that's it. The only other exception is that I can taste a bit of 'Malta Goya' non-alcoholic malt beverage (aka fake beer). Can't have any alcohol for now.

Went to the hospital yesterday.... ALL day.... Tongue sticking out I figured I had Covid related pneumonia. Well, it was covid related, but it was the lung damage you may have heard about. Docs were a little impressed and figured that I may get over it after roughly two weeks. They put me through X-Rays, CT Scans, and freakin Carmilla the Vampire took three vials of BLOOD!

Reply }
Good job, Carmilla! Grinning

I've been watching an old anime, namely Bt-X, where a youngster finds a horse like robot that curiously resembles Seiya's Pegasus cloth while not wearing it...

Honestly, I'd hate to see the day where machines have built their own worldwide empire. Confused

I had watched another anime as well, but I think it's curious how wikipedia's page on it is a real stub for sure. Sad I know, there are specialized websites all over the internet but you know me very well, I'm lazy after all. Laughing
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Yesterday was my first day at work since I got and recovered from Covid. Mornings HATE me, and I was freakin' wobbly all morning. Afterwards I shaped up. I blame my damaged lungs for that (and me staying up a bit late).

On the other front, I CAN TASTE STUFF NOW!!!!!

Reply }