Save-Point
Memorie - Printable Version

+- Save-Point (https://www.save-point.org)
+-- Forum: Games Development (https://www.save-point.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Upcoming Projects (https://www.save-point.org/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Memorie (/thread-6151.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Memorie - KDC - 08-16-2019

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1174]

I forgot I made it a bit challenging to get to where you needed to be at this particular point.

And finally...
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1175]

Probably won't make it, due to ACBS script limitations, but it's supposed to be a poison status, similar to that of the Lunar RPGs (Mainly the PS1 versions), the character's head turns green. It was a little thing, and it actually turned out okay.

RE: Memorie - kyonides - 08-16-2019

So she's a namek! Perhaps she's Piccolo's half sister or something the like. Laughing

RE: Memorie - KDC - 08-21-2019

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1176]

RE: Memorie - KDC - 08-23-2019

I referenced past builds of the game, which I eventually did lose. Well... Not really. The past builds are in an IDE hard drive, so I have to get a IDE drive dock or something, therefore I cannot get that stuff back, though the stuff in that hard drive are pretty old. Anyway, on to the screenshot at hand.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1177]

I called it a callback, but it's not really that much to be considered a callback. It's kind of dark due to the time of day this event takes place.

RE: Memorie - DerVVulfman - 08-23-2019

Ya mean 'flashback'.

RE: Memorie - kyonides - 08-23-2019

I was wondering... isn't it just too dark for a town O_o? I guess I wouldn't mind if it were a cave but a town!? Confused

RE: Memorie - KDC - 08-23-2019

(08-23-2019, 09:56 PM)kyonides Wrote: I was wondering... isn't it just too dark for a town O_o?  I guess I wouldn't mind if it were a cave but a town!? Confused

Actually, it's a forest.... Where a camp was put for people to rest.... At night... Confused

Anyway... PC has gotten a bit crazy, and decided to go full BSOD, Windows 10 Style. So... I'm gonna have to put this to a big halt until I fix this issue.

Though I guess the good news is that I get a half completed Pokedex entry for the Alola Gen Pokémon games.

RE: Memorie - kyonides - 08-23-2019

Well, I thought it was a forest town like the default tileset suggests. Laughing

Pokemon? Then that's bad news for sure! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

RE: Memorie - KDC - 08-24-2019

Good news! I got the go ahead to reset the PC! I'm first going to attempt to reset it, without losing any files. That way, I can continue, and feel relieved that I didn't lose anything. I'll probably reset this Dell Latitude D430 afterwards, as it's getting a bit sluggish.

RE: Memorie - KDC - 08-26-2019

So a bit of extra good news. RPG Maker XP, the digital copy I have on Steam, is reinstalled. That means I can continue this while other things are downloading and installing. So the tiny hiatus is done. I was also getting a bit bored from trying to re beat Sonic Adventure 2 anyway.