Save-Point
Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - Printable Version

+- Save-Point (https://www.save-point.org)
+-- Forum: Official Area (https://www.save-point.org/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Forum Games & Nonsense (https://www.save-point.org/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! (/thread-4275.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - millarso - 08-14-2012

Getting much too heated for a forum about game development, agreed.
Are there any cool updates coming from our French comrades?

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - MetalRenard - 08-14-2012

One of the teams told me they want to do a long game and will actually try and finish the game even if they don't finish it for the contest. That's cool, that it inspired some actual creation.

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - Samven - 08-14-2012

One of my teammates is down for the moment, so I'm aiming to get at two maps a day done.

Since I can't really write anything, I figure I should compensate by trying to do some big, scary dungeon stuffs. Rawrz.

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - DerVVulfman - 08-15-2012

Hey, remember guys. Your game is hush-hush, just as theirs are. You don't want to leak anything out that they may see and use. Likewise, they're gonna keep it quiet until post time. Though I don't think saying "I've made a good 10 dungeons already today!" is bad. Winking

Game on!

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - Samven - 08-15-2012

(08-15-2012, 03:27 AM)DerVVulfman Wrote: Hey, remember guys. Your game is hush-hush, just as theirs are. You don't want to leak anything out that they may see and use. Likewise, they're gonna keep it quiet until post time. Though I don't think saying "I've made a good 10 dungeons already today!" is bad. Winking

Game on!
I just wanted to make Metal feel like someone from this forum was taking his theme seriously. ; _ ;

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - Ace - 08-15-2012

Samven I wrote you in skype :O I made some maps, I send you the links, I hope you get them^^

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - millarso - 08-15-2012

(08-14-2012, 04:56 PM)MetalRenard Wrote: One of the teams told me they want to do a long game and will actually try and finish the game even if they don't finish it for the contest. That's cool, that it inspired some actual creation.
That's pretty cool. I like the idea of rapid-fire contests, but it would be fun to see what they could do with a fullscale project if they can bring it to fruition.

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - DerVVulfman - 08-16-2012

(08-15-2012, 09:26 AM)Samven Wrote: I just wanted to make Metal feel like someone from this forum was taking his theme seriously. ; _ ;
Of course! No problem. And what you said was just fine. I just don't want anyone to blow it and ruin any surprises. Just looking out for everybody. Winking

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - MetalRenard - 08-26-2012

Just a few days left, expecting a game tomorrow and the rest between now and Friday. :)

RE: Epic Trans-forum Game Making Contest of Dooom! - Samven - 08-27-2012

So my team's got until tomorrow, then?

Come on, Team Awesome! We can do this! 8D

EDIT:

DONE. HOLLYWOOD FINIIISHHH!!!