Save-Point
Maps and screenshots thread - Printable Version

+- Save-Point (https://www.save-point.org)
+-- Forum: Games Development (https://www.save-point.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Development Discussion (https://www.save-point.org/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Maps and screenshots thread (/thread-2870.html)

RE: Maps and screenshots thread - Someone - 06-09-2019

Looks like lightmapping, not my favorite type of making light effects.
There is even an easier method which works and can be modifed individual to each lightsource.

RE: Maps and screenshots thread - Son_Rukiri - 06-23-2019

Not much going on but my RPG Party script is pretty much done :)
[Image: bWjBClb.png]

RE: Maps and screenshots thread - Melana - 12-28-2019

Well, another portal to foreign worlds, built by an ancient civilisation.

[Image: 8VOrjeq.png]

RE: Maps and screenshots thread - Fenriswolf - 12-28-2019

Great stuff, Melana.

I like the lighting and the amount of undergrowth you put in.

RE: Maps and screenshots thread - DerVVulfman - 12-29-2019

And she does this with the standard RTP tileset.  Imagine if she were to use some of the tile art by people like Lunarea or Mac.

I have no ides about your eventing skills, Milady.  But seeing your beautiful work, your outdoor mapping skills are excellent.  I haven't seen any indoor content though...

.png   Flooring.png (Size: 178.78 KB / Downloads: 13)

RE: Maps and screenshots thread - Melana - 12-30-2019

Thank you for your kind words.

I still prefer the RMXP RTP over any other tilesets and it would take some time to get used to other tilesets anyway so I sticked to it.

I think I posted some screenshots from dungeons in the past but in fact no interior of a house or something similar.
So here is a blacksmith shop

[Image: ilulFEp.png]

RE: Maps and screenshots thread - kyonides - 12-30-2019

If you send me the map and any edited tileset used there, I might use it in projects like A Short Odyssey or Forbidden Nonsense. Laughing Just saying just in case...

RE: Maps and screenshots thread - DerVVulfman - 12-30-2019

I fancy that if she's given some woodland home tileset with elvish style, Milady would be able to recreate the splendor of Rivendell itself.

RE: Maps and screenshots thread - Melana - 12-30-2019

I would love some beautiful fantasy tilesets in RTP style including elvish stuff but I don't think something like that exists.
Speaking of fantasy tiles, I would also love to be able to use the tiles of Sylvanor, the creator of Aedemphia, the most beautiful and unique looking RPG Maker game ever.

If anyone is curious:
Content Hidden

He allows to use his stuff in noncommercial games but since he does parralax mapping it's close to impossible to do anything with it.

RE: Maps and screenshots thread - DerVVulfman - 12-31-2019

Well, I can see the trees and statues in the bottom left-most image has reused tree tilesets, as well as the statues.

In the others, I wonder if I'd see a crazy man wearing purple regalia carrying a cane and talking about cheese and the coming of the Gray March. That would be Sheogorath in the Shivering Isles (Elder Scrolls Oblivion) for the unaware.