Save-Point
Maps and screenshots thread - Printable Version

+- Save-Point (https://www.save-point.org)
+-- Forum: Games Development (https://www.save-point.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Development Discussion (https://www.save-point.org/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Maps and screenshots thread (/thread-2870.html)

RE: Maps and screenshots thread - Kain Nobel - 07-07-2015

Item HD almost done. Visually, it is done, I haven't 100% wired everything up yet though.

[Image: scene_item_zpsyxuavkxh.png]

RE: Maps and screenshots thread - kyonides - 07-07-2015

Visually it's done? Mmm, nope, not yet. Don't you see those numbers in the middle of the item window? They are too close to the icons of the weapons located on the right hand side. It makes it look kind of weird and a bit confusing.

RE: Maps and screenshots thread - Kain Nobel - 07-10-2015

Updated above screenshot.
  • Item names have been widened.
  • Item numbers have been moved over two pixels.
  • Updated Sgt. Jacob "Biggs" Darnell's face portrait.

RE: Maps and screenshots thread - Steel Beast 6Beets - 07-10-2015

Yeah, it's a noticeable improvement.  It looks cleaner now.

RE: Maps and screenshots thread - KasperKalamity - 07-11-2015

mack's neck looks like it's a few pixels too far to the right. all the other necks line up with their ears, no?

RE: Maps and screenshots thread - JayRay - 07-17-2015

Okay... I gotta say it, if I can get Mousie to recognize the right box areas on some of my scenes, I will be in love with my menu system, just saying...
[Image: screenie001_zpsbs6itahv.png]

Okay, so even though I set my set_pic module already, was having a few problems with my pic generation... and then I thought, why not do both?!

Item description is replaced with Item icon.name, so basically each item will have its own Graphic that changes on menu. I then add text, (maybe a few subheadings or cost, or some Glyphicons to denote whether it can be used in battle, against one enemy, for one ally, or is a key item, whatever the case...

Main Menu will come soon as well...

RE: Maps and screenshots thread - Steel Beast 6Beets - 07-17-2015

Pic's broken, at least for me. Not anymore.

I'm really liking the wild west aesthetic to it.

RE: Maps and screenshots thread - yamina-chan - 07-17-2015

It is, but copy-paste of the link still works =)

RE: Maps and screenshots thread - Taylor - 08-03-2015

[Image: tilesetwork_1_08.png]
[Image: ivanhouse_08.png]

huh.

(todo: replace the other couch with a spare mattress, put in a front gate, turn the mailbox around, update a character's sprite)

RE: Maps and screenshots thread - JayRay - 09-07-2015

Okay, even though I AM still working on my  Goblin Gulch, my first love is still my Paragon game, and got some definite progress to celebrate my 1.0

After a little bit of a discussion about PNG alpha transparency in RPG Maker I wanted to test the new Theolized Anti-Lag System with my current background, so I thought I'd try a binch of blue spruces in a scene, just to try things out. looks pretty good if I say so myself.

[Image: screen090715-1_zpszo5y2bmo.png]
[Image: screenie090715-2_zpsu0ax9fzt.png]

I also had to include my new and improved 1024x768 title screen. (Native resolution of the game)

[Image: screenie090715-3_zps8hel8yur.png]

That's all for now, time to go render more trees, houses and other items for the game.

(Coming soon, interior render shots)