Save-Point
Maps and screenshots thread - Printable Version

+- Save-Point (https://www.save-point.org)
+-- Forum: Games Development (https://www.save-point.org/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Development Discussion (https://www.save-point.org/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: Maps and screenshots thread (/thread-2870.html)

Maps and screenshots thread - Charlie Fleed - 02-18-2010

Zarox Wrote:oh and btw: since I know Charlie, I got over the soccer match 2006, Germany vs. Italy... just kidding xD)

That was a fair win. Winking with a tongue sticking out

@konterganon: you need to work on your beach map, those squared tiles of darker sand shouldn't be so... well... so squared.

@bacon: [Image: 52081284.png]

Maps and screenshots thread - Guest - 02-18-2010

Bacon great maps as usual. It gave me some ideas for my game. Well I will sending you an updated picture.

Maps and screenshots thread - Ace - 02-18-2010

thx for your comments^^ I really like your screens Konterganon especially the bloom effect. Just the transition between the darker and brighter sand shouldn't be so hard (I was wondering why these dark sand tiles are even there, especially with this unlikely transition).
And also, Bacon, I like your maps. Looks also like an interesting game. I would like to know how your houses look from outside, because inside seems a little bit small to me, but I really like it because of that fact :D
And Charlie, I think you are right, it was just hard to see my favourite team losing a match like this :D

Maps and screenshots thread - Ratty524 - 02-19-2010

Here are some of the stuff I have for Tina of the Stars:

Tutorial screen
Level 5 Timeout
Bonus points at the end of every level!
A way to gain more lives: Meet Peacheek!
Part of the Intro scene: Planet Pix is under attack!
The damsel in distress being taken by the demon, Lord Grim. Can you rescue her?
Tina's mad!
Tina landing her space ship on the Fairy Planet
Transition cut scene between level 1 and 2
Cut scene between the grass world to the desert world
Can you find Tina?
Tina realizes that you usually sink when you try to jump into the sand...

Maps and screenshots thread - DerVVulfman - 02-20-2010

Good God, Ratty! Those are some shots. I played your demo that had only four maze levels and loved it. You have all that in there? Or is that 'coming soon' ?

Maps and screenshots thread - Ace - 02-20-2010

awesome, I really wanna play it :D looks like a lot of fun

Maps and screenshots thread - Charlie Fleed - 02-20-2010

Great work Ratty!

Here's a class selection screen from me...
[Image: th_23a52da8.jpg]

Maps and screenshots thread - Ace - 02-20-2010

Cool Charlie, the layout looks fantastic^^

Here's my Menu, just the right bar doesn't fit properly in the layout but I think it's OK for now
Content Hidden
The Commands in the right bar from top to bottom:
Items, Action Abilities, Passiv Abilities, Equip, Status, Summons, Transformations, Party, Bestiary, Cards, Data

Maps and screenshots thread - Guest - 02-20-2010

My goodness charlie you are a madman with all of the things you can do. Hey Zarox I love your layout. Looks great. How do I change mine from looking so...default.

Maps and screenshots thread - Ratty524 - 02-20-2010

DerVVulfman Wrote:Good God, Ratty! Those are some shots. I played your demo that had only four maze levels and loved it. You have all that in there? Or is that 'coming soon' ?

I haven't placed an update to the game on this site yet. Most of what's shot are pretty much already present in my current demo. I'll get it up soon.