Save-Point
CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, Version 3.2 - Printable Version

+- Save-Point (https://www.save-point.org)
+-- Forum: Material Development (https://www.save-point.org/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Scripts Database (https://www.save-point.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, Version 3.2 (/thread-2298.html)

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - juances19 - 03-25-2010

Charlie Fleed Wrote:Do you mean the status window that appears in battle or the one that you access from the main menu?

I want it so the one that you access from the main menu uses the bars from
the status window that appears in battle

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - adrienk - 03-25-2010

I am also wondering where I can get battlers for this battle system, Like there are sites out there with hundreds but alot dont work with this battle system

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - DerVVulfman - 03-26-2010

The animation system can support Minkoff 11-pose battlers, Cybersam 7-pose battlers, charactersets as battlers and the default RTP-type battlers. The Minkoff Animated Battlers - Extended thread has a .pdf that describes the features of the animation system itself. Just FYI.

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - Charlie Fleed - 03-26-2010

juances19 Wrote:
Charlie Fleed Wrote:Do you mean the status window that appears in battle or the one that you access from the main menu?

I want it so the one that you access from the main menu uses the bars from
the status window that appears in battle

I see. Well, it is technically possible of course. There's a class in the CTB called Bar that is easy enough to use. What you do to draw a bar within a window is:
1) you create the bar
Code:
bar = Bar.new(<x>, <y>, <width>, <height>, self.contents)
2) you draw the bar
Code:
bar.refresh(<value>,<max value>)

You just have to figure out where to put these bars, how large they should be and what values they have to show.
There are also a few attributes that can be set before bar.refresh, e.g. opacity, background pic, foreground pic and so on.

It's a simple task but a detailed description is needed of what would be the final wanted appearance. You should open a script request thread.

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - AGAFURO - 03-26-2010

adrienk Wrote:I have officially fixed everything. the issue was: FF7 script. so basically everything is fixed now.

BUT:

When fighting enemies they do not die (they do not disappear when killed).
I have uploaded a sample of my project still under the same name you gave it with all default scripts plus a few extra.

My Sample Game - SAFE DOWNLOAD
>>>Animated Battlers<<<

> 1 - Configuration

> "TRANSPARENCY CONTROL CENTER"

> Line 311: MNK_TRANSLUCENT_ENEMY

The numbers inside the [] box are 1 and 9, meaning enemy id 1 and 9 will be transparent/double sprite. Delete those numbers and all should be fine.

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - habs11 - 03-28-2010

Quick question Charlie. Can enemies use Altruismo and Trincea? I tried it on an enemy with no results. I was thinking of something along the lines of the first Seymour battle in the Macalania temple in FFX, with his two guards. (Each had auto potion as well to make it extra frustrating) Just curious. Thanks.

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - Charlie Fleed - 03-28-2010

adrienk Wrote:nothing was changed. nothing was altered in any way shape or form and there seems to be NO compatibility issues with the scripts I have added.

Also re-downloading the sample game will show you a new version with 40's of game play before a battle, one of the sprites when the enemy moves breaks.....why would this be?

AGAFURO Wrote:
adrienk Wrote:I have officially fixed everything. the issue was: FF7 script. so basically everything is fixed now.

BUT:

When fighting enemies they do not die (they do not disappear when killed).
I have uploaded a sample of my project still under the same name you gave it with all default scripts plus a few extra.

My Sample Game - SAFE DOWNLOAD
>>>Animated Battlers<<<

> 1 - Configuration

> "TRANSPARENCY CONTROL CENTER"

> Line 311: MNK_TRANSLUCENT_ENEMY

The numbers inside the [] box are 1 and 9, meaning enemy id 1 and 9 will be transparent/double sprite. Delete those numbers and all should be fine.

It looks like that was the problem, thanks AGAFURO. adrienk, is everything alright now?

habs11 Wrote:Quick question Charlie. Can enemies use Altruismo and Trincea? I tried it on an enemy with no results. I was thinking of something along the lines of the first Seymour battle in the Macalania temple in FFX, with his two guards. (Each had auto potion as well to make it extra frustrating) Just curious. Thanks.

A little patch is needed. It will appear in version 3.1.

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - polo12 - 04-01-2010

Emm i dont like my battler(Actor) position.how to change the Actor Positions in the battle?

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH............

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - Charlie Fleed - 04-03-2010

Read the FAQs. :)

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - polo12 - 04-14-2010

got everything fixed now!THANKS!