Save-Point
CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, Version 3.2 - Printable Version

+- Save-Point (https://www.save-point.org)
+-- Forum: Material Development (https://www.save-point.org/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Scripts Database (https://www.save-point.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, Version 3.2 (/thread-2298.html)

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - adrienk - 03-21-2010

I am using DEFAULT DEMO - please download and walk up to a character to see your aion - I have found out this game IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH FF7 MENU SCRIP!!!

looking at other menu scripts

oh so this will work with ff7 menu changer?

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - adrienk - 03-21-2010

We have a new issue:

So everything works but when I enter battle I get this:

[Image: jhfkytrkudjrs_by_CreatedThoughts.png]

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - Ace - 03-21-2010

if you use other scripts than the CTB, put them over main and under the CTB (like menu systems). Maybe that is working

fixed it it was the face drawing issue

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - adrienk - 03-24-2010

.png   Capture.PNG (Size: 87.55 KB / Downloads: 0)

So Apparently this gets thrown.....This is after the whole name change of Actor_bla_cf

also images for faces are not showing up and I wonder why.....(in battle that is) is this because of _CF?

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - Charlie Fleed - 03-24-2010

Ok, make a demo, upload it on some hosting service and give me the link, I want to give a look myself.

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - adrienk - 03-24-2010

I have officially fixed everything. the issue was: FF7 script. so basically everything is fixed now.

BUT:

When fighting enemies they do not die (they do not disappear when killed).
I have uploaded a sample of my project still under the same name you gave it with all default scripts plus a few extra.

My Sample Game - SAFE DOWNLOAD

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - juances19 - 03-24-2010

hey Charlie, i like your scritps but i have a question:
is it possible to modify the status window so that it uses the same bars the battlesystem?

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - Charlie Fleed - 03-25-2010

adrienk Wrote:I have officially fixed everything. the issue was: FF7 script. so basically everything is fixed now.

BUT:

When fighting enemies they do not die (they do not disappear when killed).
I have uploaded a sample of my project still under the same name you gave it with all default scripts plus a few extra.

My Sample Game - SAFE DOWNLOAD

Did you alter the CTB script in any way? Even removing all the other scripts I can see a strange "duplicated sprites" effect.

juances19 Wrote:hey Charlie, i like your scritps but i have a question:
is it possible to modify the status window so that it uses the same bars the battlesystem?

Do you mean the status window that appears in battle or the one that you access from the main menu?

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - adrienk - 03-25-2010

nothing was changed. nothing was altered in any way shape or form and there seems to be NO compatibility issues with the scripts I have added.

Also re-downloading the sample game will show you a new version with 40's of game play before a battle, one of the sprites when the enemy moves breaks.....why would this be?