Save-Point
CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, Version 3.2 - Printable Version

+- Save-Point (https://www.save-point.org)
+-- Forum: Material Development (https://www.save-point.org/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Scripts Database (https://www.save-point.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, Version 3.2 (/thread-2298.html)

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - Villain - 02-06-2010

Wow! This was so easy!
This is indeed a great battle system! Thank you very much!
-------------------------
So...there is another question. How to slow down the speed of character's animation?

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - Naridar - 02-06-2010

Charlie Fleed Wrote:@Naridar
Hi, what version are you using? And, maybe you haven't provided a face for some of your summoned actors. With version 3.0 it shouldn't be a problem though.

Using CBS version 3.0 and Bitmap draw face 1.5, double-checked if all faces are present.

When looking at skills from non-battle menu. it works fine. When I choose "Summon" in battle menu, however, poof. Error.

Other scripts installed are the Ghost engine from this site, though I double-checked it: the error happens even when not installed; Emily_Konichi, and AvatarMonkeyKirby's credits script and Toby Zerner's Smooth_scrolling script.

I really need help with this one.

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - Charlie Fleed - 02-06-2010

okay, would you make a demo and pm it to me?

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - Ace - 02-06-2010

do you try to use summon during battle test? Because in battle test it doesn't work^^

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - Villain - 02-06-2010

So...there is another question. How to slow down the speed of character's animation?
bump

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - Ace - 02-07-2010

go to <<Animated Battlers>> -> 1. Configuration -> set MNK_SPEED or MNK_RUSH_SPEED to a value you like (try a few numbers, i hope this is what you want^^)

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - zackxxi - 02-07-2010

Is there a way to make a skill or attack hit twice without having the actor/enemy attack, run back, then run back out to attack again? Or cast, then cast again for multi hit spells? Like for it to just show one animation yet run the damage formulas through however many times its set to?

What I was wanting to do is make a skill that shows one animation but runs the equation for damage three times. I have the accuracy of the skill lowered so it can miss, but if all the hits land it will do great damage. How it is right now accomplishes everything I have it set up to do, it just shows my person attack, hits the first time, runs back, attacks again, then runs back and attacks the third time.

I looked over the configuration a couple of times, so I dont think there was a toggle for it like last time I asked about something. >.<;;

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - Guest - 02-07-2010

Hey charlie. I was just going through my game and its the weirdest thing. I gave my character a new weapon during the dialogue. I changed his equipment but it doesnt feed into the battle once i start the battle. It shows his stats still at 0 and after i get out of the battle its was as if i never gave him the weapon. I know i had a problem with game over feeding into the battle system. Is this the same kind of issue?

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - Charlie Fleed - 02-07-2010

@Villain
What Zarox said...

@zackxxi
Sending you a pm.

@Silne
I tried changing a weapon with the change equipment battle event command and it worked... I don't really know what's going on there.

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - Villain - 02-07-2010

he he) thank's Naruto kun :)