Save-Point
CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, Version 3.2 - Printable Version

+- Save-Point (https://www.save-point.org)
+-- Forum: Material Development (https://www.save-point.org/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: Scripts Database (https://www.save-point.org/forum-39.html)
+--- Thread: CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, Version 3.2 (/thread-2298.html)

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - Charlie Fleed - 08-01-2009

1. Yes, use the attacker and target animations, you can make animations with only sounds.

2. REMOVED_ACTORS_EXP_MULTIPLIER = 0.8 in "Summons 0.7". Other relevant values are about there.

3. I'll take a look at it, but I have much stuff to do before I can get to it. Keep hoping :).

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - archerrin - 08-01-2009

Thanks again.
Okay, if there's no simple way to update the HP ... then if you try to merge those mods, I can give you all the files for the status supports. I've made a PSD of the status notes so you can edit them easily to be something like
[Image: 2v32er5.jpg]
when you cast a defend spell on someone. (this looks way more professional than white text).
Much appreciated

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - Charlie Fleed - 08-01-2009

The demo has been updated.
An "Installation" section has been added to the guide. It is not perfect, but it is still something. Your feedback is welcome.

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - drezzle - 08-01-2009

hello I'm new to this site and rpg maker xp. I've been for the past two weeks tweaking around and working with numerous battle scripts and have just discovered this one. It looks very well made and set together. I have however run into a snag with the game, I'm not certain if this is a script error or I've done something wrong with the graphics, I feel it's the latter as it doesn't seem to direct me to a certain script line whenever I deal with it

Here's the text that shows up when a battle is preparing to start

Unable to find file Grpahics/Pictures/turn-1

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - archerrin - 08-01-2009

drezzle Wrote:hello I'm new to this site and rpg maker xp. I've been for the past two weeks tweaking around and working with numerous battle scripts and have just discovered this one. It looks very well made and set together. I have however run into a snag with the game, I'm not certain if this is a script error or I've done something wrong with the graphics, I feel it's the latter as it doesn't seem to direct me to a certain script line whenever I deal with it

Here's the text that shows up when a battle is preparing to start

Unable to find file Grpahics/Pictures/turn-1

Put a turn-1.png picture into the Graphics/Picture folder in your project's folder.

archerrin Wrote:Put a turn-1.png picture into the Graphics/Picture folder in your project's folder.

@drezzle: actually you need to copy several icons, images and skins from the demo, or make your own.
The demo that I uploaded a few hours ago includes an installation guide that you could find useful.

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - archerrin - 08-06-2009

Charlie do you know why when I process a battle using a trigger, the Escape option does not work? It returns an cancel/error sound and nothing happens when you press it. Escape works in the normal encounter system though.

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - Charlie Fleed - 08-06-2009

archerrin Wrote:Charlie do you know why when I process a battle using a trigger, the Escape option does not work? It returns an cancel/error sound and nothing happens when you press it. Escape works in the normal encounter system though.

If you mean you're using the Battle Processing command, you must be sure to check the "Can Escape" box:

[Image: Immagine-8.jpg]

If you're already doing that, maybe you have some script conflict.

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - archerrin - 08-06-2009

Lol yeah I figured that out and was going to apologize, my bad!
I think I got one more question, is there a way to change Swap with the Defend option? So that you get Fight / Def / Tech / Item for the first menu. Thanks.

CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - Charlie Fleed - 08-06-2009

Do you want to swap "Switch" and "Defend" or do you want to completely eliminate "Switch" and to have "Defend" in its place?